Thread: ozzy

ozzy

Anyone here like Ozzy?

I does.
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Great stuff but seeing him now on tv is rather painfull. I don't know how he is live now but he was great about 7 years ago on stage.

My band covers "Crazy Train" & "War Pigs". I've always liked "Crazy" but I hated "Pigs" until I heard our drummer play it. He really makes it interesting! I always wanted to do "Ultimate Sin" also. I liked the duet with Lita and "Thank God for the Bomb", makes an interesting point. I really could do without "Iron Man", just not my style.
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Great stuff but seeing him now on tv is rather painfull. I don't know how he is live now but he was great about 7 years ago on stage.
    Yeah, it's a damn shame how he screwed himself up on drugs. And his show was freakin' retarded, although, even I would do the stuff they do for that kinda money.

EDIT: I guess it's mostly Zakk Wylde that I like. I guess that's because i'm a guitarist.
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Ozzy rules! I'm no expert on music, but that guy has one of the best voices in rock, and the songs he has put together are generally top drawer.

Apparently, Ozzy's shakes are caused not by the drugs but by some hereditary disease, everybody in his family has it and he didn't know until very recently.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love Ozzy as well. I thought The Osbournes was a great show! About every episode had me rolling on the couch.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

"Ozzy" is one of my favorite songs by Beck! Check it out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.