Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Like KH, I don't make New Years resolutions like I used to anymore, because I don't see any use when I know I won't keep up with them. However my goals for 2006 are to:

Lose 40 pounds
    Work less than 75 hours a week
    Get off of Diet Pepsi (it's like a drug, I just can't shake)
    Get the spots on my legs checked by a doctor/get a medical health check
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Like the others, not really a resolution but a goal(s).

1. Get a better angle on losing weight by eating right, rather than just exercise.

2. Get a girlfriend, but not really ready for that now, don't know if I will ever be. I want one but don't want one. If anyone can understand what I mean by that.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Like the others, not really a resolution but a goal(s).

1. Get a better angle on losing weight by eating right, rather than just exercise.

2. Get a girlfriend, but not really ready for that now, don't know if I will ever be. I want one but don't want one. If anyone can understand what I mean by that.
    Yes I do, I have a movie I am going to see with a girl tomorrow. She has a boyfriend, but it sounds like this guy does nothing for her, including taking her out to the movies. It will be nice to see a movie with someone of the oppisite sex. I would like a girlfriend too, but my life is just to busy to have a successful relationship, so this will be the closest thing to it, without having to have a girlfriend.

Maybe Frett will make a resolution to change his sig line.....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Im going to keep this thread active and keep checking in as the months go bye (i hope!) and see how you guys are doin and make sure you dont forget.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I hear you. It's like, I would love to get a girlfriend, but how do I find the time, my wife and daughter take up so much of my free time already. It's hard to find time to take out a girlfriend and build a real relationship. LOL JK.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I hear you. It's like, I would love to get a girlfriend, but how do I find the time, my wife and daughter take up so much of my free time already. It's hard to find time to take out a girlfriend and build a real relationship. LOL JK.
    No, that's called a mistress in our situation my friend, or it could be called another word if it's just for one night (if your into that kind of thing) .
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Maybe Frett will make a resolution to change his sig line.....
    KH, what you don't like my sig line? That was an easy resolution to keep!

My resolution is to be an awesome Dad when my wife pops out the twins in May or June!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

But I am still the most awesome interrim kidhuman, right?
    Tommy, close your eyes.