Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    My resolution is to be an awesome Dad when my wife pops out the twins in May or June!
    Dude, for the love of God, you HAVE to name your kids Luke and Leia! Even if they're both the same sex.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Dude, for the love of God, you HAVE to name your kids Luke and Leia! Even if they're both the same sex.
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Slicker addressed our Christmas card this way. I'm not for several reasons, including:
    A) I hate both names.

B) I don't want anything blantently SW for my kids names (with the exception of Lando ). The closest we might come is Hayden, since we both like the name. But that's not really a SW reference. Actually, I think more of "Coach" than Darth Vader

Seriously though, we're having a tough time with the whole name part. We have several girl names picked out, but we can't agree on a boy's name. It's quite frustrating.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    But I am still the most awesome interrim kidhuman, right?
    Sure, otherwise I wouldn't have had it in my sig line. Darn line restrictions.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    han and chewie would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB#2
    Hey Cap, what about R2 and C-3PO????[
    I'm sure my wife would be thrilled with both suggestions.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Hey,you could always name the boy Benjamin. "Old Ben beyond the Dune Sea"

Resoultions are always broke,so my goals for this year :

Lose more weight (and start my sit-ups again..)
    Continue working on being less shy
    Hit at least one convention this summer

I'll probably have more small ones throughout the year,but one thing at a time. Cant have too many goals at once.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Only because it happened to coincide with the new year, but I am hoping to lower my high blood pressure and get off these pills that make me urinate a lot.

Guess it's time I start doing that healthy living I've been planning to do for so long. If only it could wait six more months until I graduate college. Be much easier to do then.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    But I am still the most awesome interrim kidhuman, right?

Yeah you are. You filled the shoes quite lovely.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just like the others who called them "goals" I have some of those, but since tis is a "resolutions" thread, I'll resolve to:

1) Keep a daily journal like I have in the past (easy)
    2) Be more positive (2005 was the worst year I have ever had, so the tiny optimist inside me says "well, than this year should definitely be better!" ; will be sort of easy)
    3) Try to be alive by the end of the year (out of my control, I suppose)
    4) Lessen my stress level (hard, often also out of my control)
    5) Improve my retirement and savings (easy to do, hard to get started)

Frivolous ones:
    6) Go to the SW Weekends in Disneyworld (unless they'll have them at DisneyLAND... Hello?!? )
    7) Start my book... again (see #5 above)
    8) See PNC Park in Pittsburgh before the Pirates get contracted or move (kind of hard, but then not so much), and maybe Heinz Field

Go 2006! Woo hoo!
    "That's what Sheev said."