Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

What are your New Year resolutions?

Well lets see...
    1. Start running daily again (Im not fat or over weight, I just havent ran like I used to in awhile)
    2. Stop bitc#ing ( I complain a lot about school )
    3. Paint more
    4. Make an effort to do homework ealrier, so I can go to bed at a semi decent time
    5. Spend less money on SW that I dont want (mainly not buying fig rehashes, choppers, transformers.. ect.)

I think five is enough to tackle for now. How bout you guys?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

1. Stop smoking for good this time.
    2. Score a 300 on my PT test.
    3. Call family and friend more often.
    May the force be with you.

I dont make resolutions. I will never carry through with them. I do what I feel like through out the year, so if I quit smoking, it isnt because it went from December to January.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

it's called finish what i started.
    get out of debt.
    go back to college.
    finish my book, actually the stories could become one long book.
    save to go to film school. i have a great idea for a horror movie.
    love life, appreciate what is here now,tell people how you feel.

Get my movie done before the SW Fan Film deadline.
    Get all my SW figures and stuff onto their proper shelving units before too long.
    Don't die.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have 2:
    1 - Punch people that make New Years resolutions.
    2 - Continue to kick ***.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No more New Years eve (afternoon) car crashes, 2nd time in the last two years, no driving for mama & I what so ever on that day next year. Thank god she's alright & thank god this is the only insurance claim out of the two.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

1) I resolve to exercise more myself--just like mastermatt said, I too ran like crazy but because of time issues, I have given up running and now I get winded easily.

2) Read more--I go to bed at night reading the same old crap that I have read ten times over. I have tons of books I have just bought from a Media Play store clearance and now I resolve to read them.

3) Plan ahead--I am such a procrastinator it is not even funny. Things though always get done, and I have been getting better at budgeting time, but I have a lot of room for improvement.

4) Move out--Now that I have a career in the field I have chosen, I no longer need to depend on Mom & Dad for living quarters. I love them dearly, they don't mind having me stay, but at 25, you've feel like you worn out your welcome.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I plan to concoct a scheme by which I will be paid for using the bathroom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I plan to:

1. Start going to the gym (hell I've got two free sources. The base gym and my apartment complex.)
    2. Try and get a damn tan.
    3. Get rich or die tryin'
    4. Maybe buy a new car.

Not really a resolution on the last one but more of a motivational thing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!