Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Did YOU get a Nemodian Warrior for Christmas?

I didnt. (whew!) Did anyone else?
    My reason for asking: Simple. THEY DISAPERED!
    By no means am I saying that this is a bad thing.. Im just curious to where they went.. Did they all find homes in the fire place Uhh.. I mean under the tree or in a cozy stocking? Did grandmothers and fathers buy them to get back at their bad grand kids?
    For months we couldnt get rid of them, and now they are gone. What happened?????????????
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

My Target has a few left on clearence for $2.34 each. I figure the army builders or the customizers will get em at that price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Its a blessing in disguise, and the said the Christmas miracle didnt exist.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I actually did

Believe it or not, I actually DID get a Neimoidian Warrior for Christmas, and I'm actually really happy about it. I'm a teacher, and for years I've toiled without every having received a star wars toy from one of my students. Because it's the first star wars toy I've ever gotten, I'll forgive the toy itself.

Nope, but I never ask for figures since they are much too difficult a gift to find, even for seasoned collectors sometimes.

Heck, one of the reasons I stopped collecting was because I'm getting tired tracking the little ******* down.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I think Target sent all the basics back to Hasbro, Hasbro got into hot water with Target back in the late '90s over 12" Target exclusives clogging shelves and I susepct buying back all the Neimoidian Warriors was part of Hasbro's way of making up to them (Hasbro has bought back figs from Target, TRU, and WM before in order to ensure good relations with those retail partners).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does that mean that KB Toys will end up with them soon?

A WM near me remodeled their store and dripped paint on the Nemodian dudes...and I think even those sold this year.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Thankfully no Nemo Warriors in ol' Slick's stocking this year.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

So did hasbro buy back everything and send in the new stuff? (if thats ture then Im really screwed for finding some of the last ones.. )
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

i found about 30 of them for $2.38 at a target today so this particular location sure didn't return all the basics back to hasbro.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion