Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Luke: COMING SOON FROM A UPS TRUCK NEAR YOU

It's isn't so long before SSC Luke makes its way, since it is the beggining of the 1st QTR of

06!!!:lipsrseal
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Yep, it is almost garanteed to be less than 4 months.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

what's this SSC Luke you speak of?

meh...nevermind, I figured it out using my detective skills (simply looking at the section the thread was put in ROFL).

<-----------------------------derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I heard a rumored date around the end of March--although that could just be a default release date since that places it right at the end of the 1st quarter. February would be nice. It'd give me time to financially recover from Christmas!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Since anakin is 2nd QTR, I was told that anakin would ship in 6 months, which would make it around June.

Quote Originally Posted by zakkattakk
    Since anakin is 2nd QTR, I was told that anakin would ship in 6 months, which would make it around June.
    I heard the same info--end of June for Anakin. Still, I wonder how Sideshow is going to release 8-10 figures this year if the first two aren't released until March and June. It seems as though several are going to hit either simultaneously or within weeks of each other, which will put a strain on many wallets. Whereas I initially thought about buying all the 12 inch figures I could, now I'm sticking with Luke, Anakin, and Obi-Wan and then waiting for the Sith.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I wonder why they wait so late to release them. Maybe some will be released at the same time. Kinda wierd how they do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    I heard the same info--end of June for Anakin. Still, I wonder how Sideshow is going to release 8-10 figures this year if the first two aren't released until March and June. It seems as though several are going to hit either simultaneously or within weeks of each other, which will put a strain on many wallets. Whereas I initially thought about buying all the 12 inch figures I could, now I'm sticking with Luke, Anakin, and Obi-Wan and then waiting for the Sith.
    Wouldn't it suck if we all had 4 or 5 of these figures ordered and Sideshow took all of the money at once for them...

And then went bankrupt?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

that would suck. Yes indeed. Yes-sirry bob.

I'm getting a little anxious about gettin Luke myself. I bet its gonna be like another month or 2 before any CCs get charged.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett