View Poll Results: Have you found the new The Saga Collection figures yet?

Voters
386. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, found some/all at the store.

256 66.32%
  • I got some/all from online.

7 1.81%
  • Not yet, but I'm looking.

123 31.87%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Have you found the new The Saga Collection figures yet?

The first poll of '06 is pretty straightforward, asking collectors whether or not they've found the new TSC figures. Even though it's only the first week of January, there have been many confirmed sightings of the first wave of TSC figures since last month. This Battle of Carkoon wave is made up of:
    • Leia Boushh disguise (new)
    • Han Carbonite (new)
    • Bib Fortuna (new)
    • Barada
    • Chewbacca in chains
    • Boba Fett (Saga Fett's gimmick upper body with resculpted rocket button, VOTC's lower body)
    This wave has been sighted at WM, TRU, and Target all across the US, usually in small numbers such as 1 case per store, and Chewie & Barada are only 1 per case since they are essentially just repaints.

Chewie repaint?

Of which collection? I was trying to locate him in my POTJ lot, but I didn't see him.

I've come across this wave seven times now, and have bought all but Boba Fett I've never seen one. I'm wondering if there's a different case assortment circulating in addition to the one listed in these forums, because I've seen multiple Chewies, Baradas and Bib Fortunas everywhere I've found these. I've only seen the occasional Leia and Han figures, and never a Fett, though.

So far I've seen the wave at 4 different Targets, 2 TRUs and 1 Wal-Mart. (two local Targets haven't put any out and several Wal-Marts here have been devoid of any new figures since before Christmas).
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Chewie is a repaint of POTJ mechanic Chewie, now with a silver elastic string under his neck which connects to the new metal chain.

I can definitely confirm that Fett is in the case, a friend of mine has opened several different cases and found Fetts (2 or 3 per case, I believe).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

new otc '06 figures

i found all of the new figures at wal-mart, but every figure has a different hologram. for example. i had to buy 2 & 3 of each figure due to they each have a different hologram figure on the back. does anyone know what the reasoning for this is??? i have 3 boba fetts all with diff. holograms, 3 boush leias, 3 han solo carbonites, 2 bib fortunas, 2 chewbaccas & 1 barrada.

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    i found all of the new figures at wal-mart, but every figure has a different hologram. for example. i had to buy 2 & 3 of each figure due to they each have a different hologram figure on the back. does anyone know what the reasoning for this is??? i have 3 boba fetts all with diff. holograms, 3 boush leias, 3 han solo carbonites, 2 bib fortunas, 2 chewbaccas & 1 barrada.
    Now I know why I can't find any Fetts.

Hasbro said they'd come with random holo figures, so I think you'd have to buy a whole lot of each figure if you're planning on collecting all of the pairs that come out.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I've seen Leia, Barada, and Bib with more Barada sightings by far. Seeing as how he's one-per-pack it looks like noone in my area wants him. I've just bought Leia so far and am only going to get Han and Chewie from this wave.

I've given up the whole completist/carded thing and am just buying newer, better sculpts.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Each figure has the possibility of coming with 1 of 6 hologram mini-figures, there are 12 in all but "good guys" get randomly-packed good guy holos while "bad guys" get randomly-packed bad guy holos. There's a thread detailing which figures have been showing up with which holos so far: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=30627
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I haven't found a damn thing yet. I can't even find ROTS carded figures for cryin' out loud.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!