Count Dooku Epi. III .45 scaled saber

Is there any difference between this saber and the episode II saber? If anyone knows please let me know.

From what I've seen, aside from the box, they're the same. (I don't have one of each in front of me though...)
    plasticfetish.net

We'll need one of the Scaled Collector's to chime in with this one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have the Episode III Dooku mini... and from what I can tell by comparing it to photos of the Ep.II version, I'd say it's the same. But yeah, if someone has both feel free to chime in.
    plasticfetish.net

Curved hilt

The episode 2 saber has a grayish metallic hilt while the episode 3 hilt has a mettalic hilt the same color as the saber. I would like to know if anyone noticed in the movies that they're different or is this just a marketing tactic used to sell more sabers.

I believe Lucasfilm used the same lightsabers. They just made a few more fighting/stunt sabers to fight with. Essentially Christopher Lee used the same prop (though I'm sure Lucasfilm made several 'hero' props).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett