Pics are a bit small Sicqnus, are those the thumbnails you linked to?

I'll certainly be getting this Wave, and at the same time catching up on Wave 2 also.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Yesterday, I hit the local collectors show and picked up the Johnny Lightning wave 3 Enterprise-D and the Future version. The new stands are UUUUUUGLY, I dunno how they expected people to want these, they're almost like the stand with AA's Ent-E but all filled in and black metal, they look nasty and I haven't been able to get them to fit into the ships yet.

The Ent-D has some good sculpting and some soft sculpting, so it relies heavily on paint apps and they deliver a lot of 'em, some successful and a few less so. The clear piece for the deflector and the ones for the engines look pretty nice. The saucer separates just like the Micro Machines version, using a peg in the saucer and a hole in the battle bridge, but this works better because more of the bridge shows up; it meets up pretty tightly and I fear the brittle plastic will break after a while. The underside of the saucer separation section actually has some detail too which is cool. It's pretty decent but could have been better.

The future Ent-D uses the exact same base as the regular, even the same paint, then they attach the future parts - the extra section of the engineering, the 3rd warp engine, the thing over the main shuttlebay, the little antenna things popping up the top of the saucer, and the big cannon under it. The separation still works, the cannon separates in half just ahead of the separation, it's pretty clever. The applications look right, although the painted windows on the new engineering don't quite match the style of the others and some parts don't attach as tightly against the hull.

I didn't buy any of the others, but here's my thoughts:

The Borg Cube looks alright, the detailing is almost too tight. One thing I don't like though is that there's holes at each corner so they can interconnect to make the mega cube, it's minor but those holes take away from the look.

The cloaked Romulan Bird of Prey looks unappealling and cheap, this mold wasn't that standout to begin with but clear it looks downright poor.

The evil NX-01 looked pretty nice, if I see it in stores I'll buy it and I kinda regret not buying it now that I think about it. They included underside paint details which is nifty, but the base color isn't as silver as the photos suggest.

They didn't have the Voyager out, they wanted $8 for it (the other non-Ent-D ships were $7) so I can assume it's a pretty hot seller, but I just don't need another of this one after the Micro Machine and Playmates versions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.