Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Interesting interview there. I agree with you JT its a long long wait, although I suppose Indy IV has its role in stalling the series.

Ok, now they're waiting waaaaaaay to long. Yes SW is a force to be reckoned with but waiting 4 years may be just a hair too long, IMO.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

4 years too long?
    Come on, we waited 16 for a new movie.

Plus, that is for the live action series. We'll have the animated series before that.
    I'd rather have one after another instead of 2 at pretty much the same time.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

But they're produced totally separately from each other, except for being part of the Star Wars universe they wouldn't affect one another at all.

Young Indy came out only 3 years after Last Crusade.

Look, it should be either soon or never, there are no more excuses about "the technology to do it isn't here yet" or anything like there was with the PT, we waited 16 years and the end result of that wait was some pretty dodgy product, so if you can't have quality at least have QUANTITY. The desire to see prequel-based product is going to fade with the passage of time for the mainstream audience, and if you don't have them, you don't have a show.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    4 years too long?
    Come on, we waited 16 for a new movie.

Plus, that is for the live action series. We'll have the animated series before that.
    I'd rather have one after another instead of 2 at pretty much the same time.
    And look how barren things were before 1995. Collectors went 10 years with literally nothing to hold them over except hope. I just don't want that to happen right now especially since I have so much invested in this thing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Don't worry guys, the next few years will pass quickly and you'll be able to complain about a new SW project in no time.

Myself, I don't care if it takes awhile. There are other things out there to keep me entertained in the meantime. When these new projects come down the pipe I will look forward to them but it's nothing I'm too excited about (Clone Wars was a lesson learned in terms of mediocre SW TV).

I don't recall how this came up, but this woman that JediElf knows (some supposedly HOT woman whom she's knownw for a few years) told her she was to appear in the program, but that the character she was playing was to die within 5 minutes of her introduction...
    I have no reason NOT to believe this, I will see if I can find any more details out, but it may well be underway in some capacity, despite what reports might indicate... I swear I will get to the bottom of this report
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I also auditioned for a recurring character. I am going to be an invisible Jedi spirit in the new program. Besides not being able to see me, you will not be able to hear me either. I'm working with Lucas' special effects teams now who are developing this new technology that allows this to happen.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm going to provide the voice for an animated jive-talkin' ear of corn.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, will you also be lending your killer Fistonian smile to the project?

I hope so.