It was only a matter of time

It actually took longer than I thought. I was expecting this to happen within a few minutes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusi...QQcmdZViewItem
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It indeed was a matter of time. How much are these selling for if you just take the initiative and buy one from the site? If I'm not mistaken the $65 he's asking ($50 for the figure and $15 for shipping) is higher than what they sold for.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Please no one bid on a scalped PRE ORDER. If they arrive 2nd quarter and someone decides they don't want it and want to get rid of it on ebay, so be it, but all these pre order auctions are rediculous!
    I kind of have a problem, (that maybe will go away when more product is released), with so many preordered sideshow 12" backing up. 3 already "paid for" and we don't even know what they look like in person.
    Anywho. This auction price is about what I paid (60 and and change total - tax & sh) but you know it will spike in bids!

Quote Originally Posted by kraigmc
    Please no one bid on a scalped PRE ORDER. If they arrive 2nd quarter and someone decides they don't want it and want to get rid of it on ebay, so be it, but all these pre order auctions are rediculous!
    I kind of have a problem, (that maybe will go away when more product is released), with so many preordered sideshow 12" backing up. 3 already "paid for" and we don't even know what they look like in person.
    Anywho. This auction price is about what I paid (60 and and change total - tax & sh) but you know it will spike in bids!
    And I have both versions of the last two and the regular version of Luke on order. So that is 5. And next Friday it will be 7 with the LOTR Aragorn coming out. It is likely that I will have 9 of these figures on order before I get my first one in the mail.

Slicker - That is a disturbing avatar.

And this one is even better. The seller appartently forgot to include Grievous' blaster in the description. Although it is in the pic and the auction IS for the exclusive version.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Obi-Wan-Kenobi-S...QQcmdZViewItem
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

First off this guy is a TOOL!!!. Second.. EBAY should ban pre-order auctions, If you are selling it in an EBAY store for a set price tath is different, but having people bid on something you won't have for 6 months is absurd. someone ask him what address he will be shipping from, that way I can knock on his door and kick him in the pills . Someone should also let sideshow know. Maybe they will be a good sport and cancel his pre-order. It would be nice to have an actual collector get his hands on one of these
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

I realize it will never happen...but justice would be served if Sideshow bid however much it took to win the auction. Then compared the address they were to send the money to Sideshows pre-orders for the figures, then cancelled the orders from those addresses and then demanded a refund from seller.

Last edited by JediTricks; 01-09-2006 at 03:58 PM.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Unreal, hopefully I will get mine from the wait-list. But, I'm not gonna buy from some shark on eBay.
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

I may consider putting mine up on ebay. I want to trade for an exclusive Jedi Luke. But if I have to buy one on ebay, it is nice to know I can make back the money I have to spend on it.