Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So it's over for ROTS line?

Pegs are empty of the ROTS stuff at Target and Wal-Mart, some Saga stuff coming in.

I take it, then, that I've lost my chance to get any more Tactical Ops Troopers, or anything else in the last wave of ROTS?

Hasbro's crappy distribution continues to amaze me...that and the greed of the scalpers.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Yes, I'm afraid ROTS is finished.

I would also like to have picked up some more "army builders" from the last wave. I only got 2 of the "corrected" Commander Gree paint ops and I wanted to get more white Magna Guards. I watched ROTS last night and was kicking myself for not picking up a few more Mustafar Sentries.

We can only hope that Hasblo will repack them on Saga cards and mix them in with the upcomming case assortments but chances are slim.

I'd keep an eye on KB. There is a good chance we may see some clearance cases there from backstock Hasbro had and can't sell to retailers as they want the new assortments. It happened before with the Ephant Mon wave of Saga so...
    Maybe we will see more TRU Mega Value Packs as well, like the very recent Tarkin sets, maybe some shocktroopers (wishful thinking!)

i know what you mean about the shelves being empty.But if you still need lando votc carded. i have seen an abundance of him.(joking).there is a dealer in my area in a flea market. I know he is a scalper because he goea around and gets everything. the will be sitting rots stuff for quite some time. But they do have everything and they give me deals. the last wave is in short supply. i have ony seen a couple of the final 12 .not even that. what did hasbro do. Are we going to see this stuff flooded at kbtoys in the next months. I did see a corrected gree. his camouflage was dotted on .if that makes any sense.

I would love to see a pic of the "corrected" Gree. I never knew there was one.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

T-visor corrected with metallic green paint ops instead of lime.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    I watched ROTS last night and was kicking myself for not picking up a few more Mustafar Sentries.
    Why? They were only in one shot (background and very dark) of the beginning of the Anakin landing on Mustafar scene. Most people wouldn't even know they were in the movie.

And riding the lava fleas in the establishing shot of Mustafar.

Commander Gree Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Scackmgack
    I would love to see a pic of the "corrected" Gree. I never knew there was one.
    Here it is:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/ROTS/rots0559gree2comp2.jpg&text=Commander%20Gree%20(br ight%20green%20visor)%20|%20Commander%20Gree%20(da rk%20green%20visor)
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I've been thinking about repainting all of my lime visor Gree's with the metallic jade. I only got 2 of the corrected visor and that was all I ever saw.