Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darth Maul Complete lightsaber .45

Hi,

Unfortunately I didnīt get this scaled saber.
    Please if someone have one that can sell, please let me know, This is the only one that is missing in my collection now.

Any help will be appreciated.

I would like one as well. I contacted MR at the end of Dec and my reply said after the 2005 Membership changed to 2006 he didn't have any info about the future of this peice. I saw that they had a 2005 Darth Maul membership kit at the toy show though on rebelscum.com in the scaled lightsabers section, so maybe there are some left they will eventually sell?????

I just got into this line finally today, and this is a piece I too would like to have. There aren't many on ebay, and the ones that are there are pretty expensive. I hope they re-release it in some fasion soon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I just got into this line finally today, and this is a piece I too would like to have. There aren't many on ebay, and the ones that are there are pretty expensive. I hope they re-release it in some fasion soon.
    I bit the bullet and got one off e-bay BIN - 108.00. I hate the bidding game. It always goes up and up. It's worth every penny. Man it is nice.
    :lipsrseal

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFreak
    I bit the bullet and got one off e-bay BIN - 108.00. I hate the bidding game. It always goes up and up. It's worth every penny. Man it is nice.
    :lipsrseal
    Yikes they're getting that expensive? My wife got me the collectors kit last year, and I am glad to have it on my desk now..

My only complaint about that saber is that the full version is pretty light compared to the rest of my sabers. It seems kind of hollow. I don't know what the BD version feels like,, I don't have one of those yet.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

Isn't it lighter becasue it's made of aluminum and not chrome like most of the others?

I don't know why it's lighter.. but things arent normally MADE of chrome,,

technically, they're mostly just chrome plated. It depends on what the base metal is,,

it could be brass, steel, etc. They generally don't chrome plate Aluminum, that gets anodized...

and if it's hollow or solid plays a big difference as well
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maxu3x
    Isn't it lighter becasue it's made of aluminum and not chrome like most of the others?
    They're probably both aluminum mostly, but they weight these intentionally for sure. I have the bd mini and it feels as heavy as the full mini - so the bd must be weighted or more solid.

If it's made like the battle damaged one, it's machined aluminum which is awesome, it means it was really spun on a lathe.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.