Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No new vehicles for 2006

According to a report on another collecting site, hasbro plans to rerelease the 4 mid-sized ships from ROTS.

These are:
    Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
    Droid Tri-Fighter
    Grievous' Wheel Bike
    Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter

As yet, it is unclear what color Jedi Starfighters these are.
    There are no plans to make new vehicles. Mostly due to cost of new molds.

What crap I say. Fans have been desperately clamoring for AT-TEs, Sith Infiltrator, etc., for some years now. If they don't make them by the end of 2007, I'd venture to say that tere will NEVER be a new SW ship made by Hasbro EVER again.

Thoughts, feelings, opinions?

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Don't forget about the rumors of the AT-AT being re-released in its ROTJ scheme. I would assume that it's gonna have a little bit of green paint around its feet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

they are making the at-at

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Don't forget about the rumors of the AT-AT being re-released in its ROTJ scheme. I would assume that it's gonna have a little bit of green paint around its feet.
    its in the toys r us computer @ my bro's store
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Looks like I'm gonna need to learn to customize!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Damn!! I was hoping that they'd clearance the rest of the wheel bikes! If they had put it down to $10, I'd buy one for sure!! (even though the cockpit is on the wrong side!!!)
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm not that surprised. Hasbro has made it pretty clear that they're not to interested in producing much in the way of vehicles or playsets. The action figure market is their bread and butter but they better be careful because eventually it could lose steam if they don't give kids and collectors something other than repaints a re-releases to put their figures into.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    Damn!! I was hoping that they'd clearance the rest of the wheel bikes! If they had put it down to $10, I'd buy one for sure!! (even though the cockpit is on the wrong side!!!)
    They made it to 15 here, but then shot out of the store.

I tend to agree, why re-release things that made it to clearance? It is dumb. We shoould get new molds and new vehicles. AT-TE's, Turbo Tanks, Cloud Cars, Solar Sailer and Sith Infiltraitors would be much much better. We are not going ot keep buying the same things over and over.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On the other hand, it will be nice to not have several hundred dollars worth of SW to buy in less than a month.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I might be tempted to buy Greivous Wheelbike again if they put the seat on the correct side. How did they make such a dumb mistake and not correct it?. Is hasbro getting dumber with there vehicles or are they just not trying anymore?