Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goodbye To Everyone!!!!!

this is hard so please excuse my rambling.I rich_of_the_dead will no longer be returning to this amazing site. I recently got married and am in the process of moving to texas. Between being married and working like a slave and other aspects of my life i will no longer have tthe time to vist here.So to all of you here thanks for the laughs,the fun discussions and to the friends i made here.Most of all i would like to thank sirsteve for creating a wonderful site
    Take care everyone,el chuxter,jabbajohnl,dark artist,and,tycho.be safe and may the force be with you....always This is rich_of_the_dead....returning to the netherworld!!!!! have fun one and all!
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Congratulations and good luck on the move!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Drop in when you can.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Happy trails to you.....until we meet again.....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

He will be back. They always come back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What sucks is that rich was one of the few "n00bs" from the RotS influx of visitors that actually had something to say.

Take care, man. Be sure to visit (Chux prefers the "conjugal" variety).
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

hey Rich,
    Good luck with everything and congrats. Still drop in every now and then.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

"Just when I tought I was out......... dey drag me back in."

- Sal, Sopranos
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

i really don't see how marital bliss and SSG are mutually exclusive, but okay...

maybe it's texas... do they not have the internet in texas?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope