Star Wars Museum Exhibits

As many know, the Star Wars exhibit originally held at the Smithsonian eventually became a travelling exhibit a few years ago. Currently, Boston is hosting another exhibit on Star Wars. I completed a phone survey a few days ago asking me about my interest in a number of different exhibits and my interest in them and in travelling to attend them. There were four choices:

1. Science of Marvel superheroes
    2. Technology of Star Wars
    3. Mankinds interest in Aliens
    4. Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Science

It appears that the Boston exhibit may become a travelling show. These were all questioned about coming to the Museum of Science and Technology in Chicago. So, here is hoping that this becomes a reality and I don't have to travel to the exhibit in Boston.

Also, would love to start a push for the Dressing the Galaxy exhibit to become a travelling exhibit.......do it!!!!!

That would be cool if there were another traveling exhibition.
    But as it looks, I may be seeing the Boston one in a few months.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The Boston exhibit was originally planned for travelling. It'll be going to about 2 museums a year. It's slated to come to Philly, The Franklin Institute, but I forget if its in '06 or '07.

And I agree with you, I'd love to see a Dressing the Galaxy exhibit travel.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

My sister lives out in Cambridge and wants me to come out soon to see the exhibit in Boston.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    As many know, the Star Wars exhibit originally held at the Smithsonian eventually became a travelling exhibit a few years ago. Currently, Boston is hosting another exhibit on Star Wars. I completed a phone survey a few days ago asking me about my interest in a number of different exhibits and my interest in them and in travelling to attend them. There were four choices:

1. Science of Marvel superheroes
    2. Technology of Star Wars
    3. Mankinds interest in Aliens
    4. Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Science

It appears that the Boston exhibit may become a travelling show. These were all questioned about coming to the Museum of Science and Technology in Chicago. So, here is hoping that this becomes a reality and I don't have to travel to the exhibit in Boston.

Also, would love to start a push for the Dressing the Galaxy exhibit to become a travelling exhibit.......do it!!!!!
    That "Science of Marvel Superheroes" exhibit sounds really cool. I'd love to see the X-Men portion of that!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Do they still have a Star Wars exhibit at The Smithsonian? I'm heading to the DC area for 4 days next weekend and definitely wanted to check it out if possible.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

According to a quick search and click...
    Quote Originally Posted by the website I chose
    Museum Exhibition CLOSED January 31, 1999.
    Virtual online exhibition still available.
    It was awesome there when I saw it, but I don't know if it travelled elsewhere.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega