I posted the following as part of a reply to another thread, but this portion seemed to cry out for a thread all its own. Everyone is so up in arms about Zutton being another Takeel that we do not need that they fail to recognize this figures significance in the big picture. I think Zutton is getting a bad rap and someone needs to rectify this situation. And so, my thread...

And yet there is more to Zutton than JAFS (S = Snivian, Zutton's race, you figure it out). The presence of Zutton, though it does prevent a Cloud Car Pilot or Imperial Dignitary from being part of the same wave as the Imperial Commander does suggest something very important. No matter how obscure the character, it has a fighting chance to be made. Don't be down on Hasbro for creating a Zutton figure, applaud and salute them! Hasbro needs to know that we appreciate their new-found willingness to recognize a very viable market for all characters in the Star Wars Universe, not just the core 30 or so principals. Remember, the potential for future figures rests on our respones to every figure Hasbro chooses to greenlight. Lets all join together and let Hasbro know that we want them to keep up the good work and make just everybody in sight!