Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

Scrubs

Anyone still watch this show? It's one of my favorite shows. I'm liking this new season so far, although it's a little odd that they have had two new shows each week the last two weeks. I'm just glad to see it back.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Love the show. It's probably tied with Family Guy as my favorite.
    For a while it was a show I've never really had a chance to see much of because it was always on when I was in class, but I would watch it every chance I got.
    I got season 1 on DVD for my birthday and watched it probably a dozen times. And I got season 2 for Christmas (and just started my second round of viewing). Can't wait fir season 3 to be released.
    I don't think there has been a bad episode, IMO.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

These first 4 eps have been a little uneven, but by the end of each hour I feel like they have gotten back on track with solid funny. I really hope they don't bother going down the JD with Elliott road again, it's happened twice now and both times weakened the show.

I was surprised that Elliott got her job back at Sacred Fart (that *was* a good one ) because the producers had said she was gonna keep her job at the other hospital for a while, but I can't say that was working for the show anyway so...

I really hope NBC doesn't end up cancelling the show at the end of this season, it seems like they are punishing the series for Zack Braff having to delay his first week back of filming a week by delaying the season premiere 3 months.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Love Scrubs

I must say that I have enjoyed the first four episodes so far as Scrubs has been my favorite show for the last several years. I really missed it when those goofs at NBC pushed the season back for so long. I thought it was going to be gone when it was not on the Fall lineup back in the summer. The four episodes have all been solid and reminded me how much I was missing.
    I believe that NBC is putting two episodes on per night for awhile to get it "caught-up" with the other shows in this season.

I thought it was strange when Elliott came back to Sacred Heart also as the big season finale last year had someone leaving the hospital. But, I am happy that she is back.

BTW, the "Bruce Lee" opening was great!!!
    Galactic Heroes are like real Star Wars figures only smaller and less scary.
    [center][i]Living is Easy with eyes closed.[/i][/center]
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

JT, were they really punishing the show or just continuing with tradition. Scrubs started as a mid-season replacement and each season has debuted new episodes in december or january.

i'm glad it's back, but now that they've moved my name is earl to thursdays i have 2 nites a week to turn the tube on.

Zack Braff himself was quoted as saying that he thought they were punishing the show for a 1-week starting delay, which wouldn't really have affected their schedule at all but the suits didn't like being challenged.

You're mistaken about when it started though, its first ep was 10/2/01, right in line with the normal fall season. The next ep was only 2 days later, back when they really wanted folks to watch the show, then the 9th kicked off their regular airing schedule for that year. Season 2 started on 9/26/02, again right at the beginning of NBC's fall schedule. Season 3 was 10/3/03. Season 4 was actually a month early with 8/31/04. And each season has ended on time either in late April or May.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Zack Braff himself was quoted as saying that he thought they were punishing the show for a 1-week starting delay, which wouldn't really have affected their schedule at all but the suits didn't like being challenged.

You're mistaken about when it started though, its first ep was 10/2/01, right in line with the normal fall season.
    i bow at the altar of knowledge that is JT.

anyone else find that this season they seem to be forcing the chemistry that seemed to come a little more naturally in the earlier seasons?

This season does seem to be a little more forced. I guess I enjoyed watching the thinking of some scarred new Doctors. Now, they are not as new and afraid. It just looses a little something in the new condition.

I enjoy this show, but it isn't my favorite. J.D. is pretty damn hilarious, though. I only started watching this show recently, but my sisters have liked it for a while.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Great show! Zach Braff is an underrated talent. Did you guys see his Garden State movie? Great writing & acting in that. I totally recommend it.