Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Any Word On Entertainment Earths Droids???

I Had Preordered The 50 Pack Of Droids. Just Wondering When They Will Ship. I Know It Is Suppose To Be January But When?
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Its still the middle of January and their site says 1/06, so give it some time. If need be call there free cust. service number in the catalouge or on their site and thye can inform you. They are very helpful.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I preordered from big bad toystore, and my figures have not yet made it to me. I am not sure about the exact date of shipment.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I pre-ordered back in november and got an email saying they were expecting them around the middle of the month.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I always get the same answer from their lovely receptionist- "They aren't in yet, and we don't know when they'll arrive." Then the next day, I'll get an email saying they are "in-stock". (This is what happened with the Wedge exclusive). I did stop by their store before Xmas and saw a display case with the droids in it- but they wouldn't sell them- I'll just have to keep waiting. They do look pretty cool up close and personal- IMHO.

Funny, when I contacted them, the lady laughed at me and said, "Dude, you're just out $80." Then she called me a naughty word.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Let's just say by small chance the droid shipment is cancelled, we won't have to be refunded the $80 because EE never billed our credit cards. Once they come in, that'll be another bill we'll have to pay off.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Adam Pawlus (works at EE.com and writes the Q&A at gh and 16bit.com) said in a Q & A about 3 weeks ago that the Droids were on a slow boat from China.

That means boats steams to the Long Beach or San Diego port, goes through customs and then to EE for them to ship to all the distributors that ordered them (like bbts & wizards and afx...yada yada yada).

Once that is done then off to complete the sales pre orders and then the rest go onto the site to buy for everyone that waited until they are instock to buy them.

(just a guess or my $.02)

or vice versa...preorders then distributors....

See FIN at this link for the Droids on the ship statement.

http://www.galactichunter.com/q_and_a/051217.asp
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yes, there is a word. It's "Backordered". That's the status showing as of today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

JP,

Nicely put...

beats my dissertation on Distribution operations.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!