Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hoth Vader big let down!

Maybe someone else figured this out and posted it already, but I haven't seen it! I just found the Hoth wave at a local Wal-Mart tonight, and I was displeased to find that Hasbro opted to use the 500th Vader scuplt for this repack. I was expecting the VOTC. Bummer . And his helmet won't stay on for beans!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

wait,so the just took a 500th vader an plopped him in a card? well,that sucks......IMHO,and this is bound to cause controversy,the 500th vader is one of the weaker ones in my opinion...he looks good sitting down,but standing up he has those horrible cut elbows,and his cape looks like crap unless you glue it on.....shame they decided to re-use him...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast
    Maybe someone else figured this out and posted it already, but I haven't seen it! I just found the Hoth wave at a local Wal-Mart tonight, and I was displeased to find that Hasbro opted to use the 500th Vader scuplt for this repack. I was expecting the VOTC. Bummer . And his helmet won't stay on for beans!
    Yeah, it's been discussed in another thread. But I don't remember which one.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yeah its around -the 500th Vader STINKS!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

There also going to repack the 500th Vader in the Tatooine wave. Whats the point? You might as well take him out of that wave and put someone else more worthy of that place.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan1
    There also going to repack the 500th Vader in the Tatooine wave. Whats the point? You might as well take him out of that wave and put someone else more worthy of that place.
    Actually I'd be happy if they put the Evolution Vader in its place. At least I wont be buying the same figure three times.

Hasbro screwed up and over produced the 500th Vader, now they have to get rid of them all.
    May the force be with you.

What a waste of 3 figures.....I usually buy all figs, but I'll be passing on these two Vaders if they are exactly like the 500th. Idiots. Next time they should ask Chuck Norris for his opinion before making an assinine move.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Heck I would have have been happy with the VOTC version! Even just the ball joint shoulders makes a difference to me. And having a helmet that fits!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

hasbro does this stuff. tease us with some new figures. But repackage and resculpt and tweak other figures so they can put stuff out for us.we know this. i hope there is going to be some real supprises.