Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Count break-down of figures

Over at Entertainment Earth, they have listed 13 different case assortments. I did a count of each individual figure to see how many are shipping and the results were very interesting to me. They are as follows.

Considering that there are 12 figures in each of the 13 cases, taking one of each case, this is the figure count you would have for each figure.

Utapau Trooper - 15
    Darth Vader - 14
    Han Solo - 08
    Boba Fett - 08
    AT-AT Driver - 07
    Chewbacca - 06
    Yoda - 06
    Commander Cody - 06
    General Grievous - 06
    Anakin Skywalker - 06
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - 06
    Leia (Boussh) - 05
    Scorch - 05
    Neimoidian Pilot - 05
    Foul Moudama - 05
    Ki-Adi-Mundi (Holo) - 05
    Coruscant Fire Pilot - 05
    Bib Fortuna - 04
    Major Bren Derlin - 04
    Snowtrooper - 04
    Jango Fett - 04
    Barada - 03
    General Veers - 03
    R2-D2 - 03
    Sora Bulq - 03
    C-3PO - 03
    Power Droid - 02
    Sun Fac - 02
    Poggle the Lesser - 02

And bringing up the rear is....

General Rieekan - 01

Now, this doesn't mean that you will never see a General Rieekan, that just means that your retailer will have to bring in more of the single assortment that he is packed in (wave 2 rev 0) to make them more available. (but I'm glad I got one already...just in case). And this count only takes into account the 13 case assortments listed on EE. I do not know if there are more.

I also noticed that Jango Fett and Boba Fett are together in one case assortment (wave 3 rev 3). I wonder if that has happened before.

This also in no way means that in future assortments, the more sparcely packed figures will not be packed more heavily. This is nothing more than a running count. I may even update it later as put it on Excel and the hard part is done.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

So does this mean General Rieekan is the Bounty Hunt figure that is mentioned at EE? I saw him once but didn't pick him up. Damn

The RUMOR is that the bounty hunt is some proofs of purchase that you collect to send away for the George Lucas as a Stormtrooper figure. Supposedly it has a removeable helmet with Mr. Lucas' likeness underneath.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    The RUMOR is that the bounty hunt is some proofs of purchase that you collect to send away for the George Lucas as a Stormtrooper figure. Supposedly it has a removeable helmet with Mr. Lucas' likeness underneath.
    This will be pretty cool if its true.

14 frakin' Vaders...he's a repack for crying out loud!

They need to cut back on this guy and replace him with army builders! I guess we know why Hasbro packed Vader in 2 different poses.

I'm glad I found Rieekan, even if he is a re-pack.
    May the force be with you.

I feel sorry for the retailor because for every person like me who wants 50 Utapau Troopers...they would have to put out 47 Vaders.

They only go up to Wave 4. Wave 5 and beyond are not listed yet. We know there are 8 waves listed for this year atleast. I am not worried about the repacks and what not, Riekaan is a repack also, same from The deluxe in the Saga line.

As for the bounty hunt figures, we have ot wait until we see what they are. Possibly at Toy Fair.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On the plus side, Reikkan was somewhat of a peg warmer when released as a delux figure, so I'm sure a lot of people who really wanted him already have him. Glad to see the shortest packed fig here is a re-release rather than a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    On the plus side, Reikkan was somewhat of a peg warmer when released as a delux figure, so I'm sure a lot of people who really wanted him already have him. Glad to see the shortest packed fig here is a re-release rather than a new one.
    True dat, tagmac!

I found the Hoth Wave in full force and I think there was 2 Rieekans on the shelf, after I took one of them.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!