Destroy All Humans! ...a very good idea.

Anyone else play(ing) this game? We'd been eyeing it for a while time, and finally picked it up for Xmas... for our Xbox. I've been mildly obsessed with this thing, but I just finished playing through to the end last night.

Still fun to go back in and wander around collecting brain stems though.

So... anyone else destroying all humans?
    plasticfetish.net

I played it for a while when my roommate had it. I was most impressed with the graphics and surprisingly the gameplay. You'd think it'd get boring doing pretty much the same thing over and over but they toss in several different things to do (i.e. collecting brainstems, flying the UFO, etc.). I never did see the end as he bored of it and traded it in for some other game.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Some of the repetition can get a little old, especially if you're trying to complete a mission (the final mission is a good example of that), but the option to simply wander off and destroy things makes it fun.

It has a kind of GTA appeal, but with ray-guns and flying saucers instead of baseball bats and hookers.
    plasticfetish.net

My favorite weapon was the gun that made people crap themselves to death. I can't remember the name of it as it's been months since I last played it but I'm always a sucker for potty humor.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ah yes... the "Anal Probe."

I'm a bad parent and I've been playing this game with my son, (well honestly, his grandparents bought him this game for Christmas.) Having to explain what an anal probe is, was a milestone in our relationship.

...but now he knows.

You get more points if you probe people BTW, instead of just scanning them.
    plasticfetish.net