Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Titanium Series - Darth Tie Fighter, AT-AT, Shuttle and Clone Wars Gunship

Hi! I think this my first post here. Just wanna to share some photos of the latest titanium series. I have always opened my cards. Forgot to take some photos before I opened them up; except for the clone wars gunship. Only the clone wars gunship comes with a chrome label stated "Titanium Limited Series", is it supposed to be limited? hmm

Mi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darthtie.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	13249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	at-at.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	13250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shuttle.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	13251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship2.JPG 
Views:	251 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	13252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship3.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	13253  

Holy @$!@$@!~!~

Welcome to the forum!

Where in the hec' did you get these already? KICK BUTT!

I TOTALLY LOVE the base for the AT-AT- it reminds me of the JC Penney exclusive Action Fleet- that's SWEET!

I like the redeco on the Gunship, too- and, as we hear it, it's supposed to be "Treasure Hunt," which would explain the Chrome label.

I can't wait to get two of each of these...*Drools* (Gotta' open one ya know )

Holy crap that is quick. JT just posted the proto pictures of them and he's already got them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

can you post a pic of the gunship if you open it up? i can't wait to get that one

it would be nice if they were to make a titanium ultra clone wars gunship but they probably won't.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Bloody hell!

So there are available at retail now?

Love that Gunship.

BC3

Got them in Singapore. The seller has only a case. As I recalled, there are 12 ships: 01 x Clone Wars Gunship, 01 x White Tie Figther, 02 x Shuttle, 03 x DV TIE, 03 x AT-AT, 01 x ROTS Droid Fighter and 01 x Turbo Tank. I just bought one each.

The base for AT-AT is similar in size and mold as the AF base. Hasbro just got rid of the "AF" and AF AT-AT foot prints.

DV Tie shd be done with a clear windscreen just like the TIE Fighter and Bomber instead of painted black.

I'll post a loose Clone Wars Gunship; once I got the second one. Simply love the deco!

Thanks fot the info itsme -

& welcome - hope to see you around here regularly (especially if you can break info like this).

BC3

Very nice!!! Looking forward to seeing these at retail.

Wow, that's a great haul, and cool photos. Think you could get larger photos so I could post 'em in the SSG news? jeditricks@sirstevesguide.com

That Ultra AT-AT makes me glad I passed on the Hasbro Action Fleet version now, I had several opportunities but passed them up, now I know why.

The Imp Shuttle looks great too, better than the prototype we just saw.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Wow, that's a great haul, and cool photos. Think you could get larger photos so I could post 'em in the SSG news? jeditricks@sirstevesguide.com

That Ultra AT-AT makes me glad I passed on the Hasbro Action Fleet version now, I had several opportunities but passed them up, now I know why.

The Imp Shuttle looks great too, better than the prototype we just saw.
    Hold up....is that an ultra AT-AT??? Are you sure about that? Why would the ultra's be in the same case as the mini ones? Or do you mean that the mini one looks better than the hasbro AF at-at?

But if it is an Ultra...Awesome!....if not i guess we will just wait a little longer til it is released
    PM me if you have any Micro Machines / Action Fleet Prototypes/First Shots for sale :)