Displaying 12"...stands?

I finally have started my Star Wars room. Is there anything out there to keep loose 12" figures from falling over? Any suggestions? Thanks,
    John

There are several different kinds of doll stands out there, the most common is a flat plate with a bar that runs up the back and ends in a hoop that goes around the waist. In fact, that's what the SSC SW figures will come with, as seen in this (currently sold-out) generic version:
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...704&type=store

There are also other companies that make stands which aren't quite as obvious, like a clear one that goes between their legs. And one that doesn't work too well is the boot-hugger where the base simply holds the backs of the boots in place.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Careful with some of the doll stands. Some are more suited for Barbie bodies so they hug a SW figure too high as the waist is in different positions. I know most are adjustible but a few doll stands I got early on just weren't suited for the SW style bodies no matter how much I fiddled with them.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I didnt know about those 12" figure stands JT, thanks for the link. Too bad they're backordered. I could use some for my Monsters.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Check an arts and crafts store for generic versions that run about $2 or so. Look in the doll area.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Yeah, over the years I've bought about 30 or so at Wal-Marts art and crafts section. They sell a decent one with a wood base for around $3. Works great on any 12" figure.