Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please vote for my friend Luca's restaurant...!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Same here, see your friends restaurant is currently in third place. Can we vote early and vote often as we do here in Chicago?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Which one was I supposed to click? Luchita's Mexican Restaurant? I joke.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Voted

The name sounds familiar,although I've never been in Ohio.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Luca's husband is from Mexico and the cuisine is just as I remember it from when I was touring there back in 1991. I was really skeptical about it before I went because I am so often disappointed with Mexican restaurants as they tend to Americanise them the way they do with Asian cuisine. So... a friend took me there and I was hooked from the first time.

They were written up in the Cleveland paper as having the chile rellenos that sets the bar for all other chile rellenos. They also commented on how good the sauces were there. It's really amazing food and the most authentic in Cleveland. They SO deserve to get at least second place.

That Nuevo Acapulco place is horrid. I'd been there twice and their food is even worse than ChiChi's. Their seafood selections taste like they've been soaking in bleach water, the chile rellenos were dipped in way too much egg batter and all of the lettuce came translucent and mushy because it sat in the heat too long. I still have no idea why people rave about that place other than the fact that it's easy to get to because it's by a mall.

Oooh... they moved up a bit.

I still have no idea how Nuevo Acrapulco is doing so well!! Luchita's and Villa y Zapata are both WAY better than that stinky place!

I voted, Taco Bell it is.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been to Luchita's and really like their food. I'll have to add Villa y Zapata to my list of places to eat at.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Does Luca live on the second floor?
    Tommy, close your eyes.