Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What's In Your Shower?

I just got out of the shower about 5 minutes ago and while I was in there I was looking at all the stuff hanging out in there and started wondering what kinds of things others have in their showers so here goes...

One shower caddy with 3 shelves screwed to the wall on the top shelf is darth vader bubble bath container filled with Dr. Brauner's Almond soap, a bottle of coochy all over shaving gel and my proactive for that time of the month when I might break out but it keeps me face nice and clear so I don't have to worry.

On the second shelf is one bottle of Garnier Fructis shampoo (cuz I don't have any real poo) for normal hair and a bottle of garnier fructis conditioner also for normal hair. One tube of Freeman's plume and pumice foot exfoliator and a tube of Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body wash.

Bottom shelf contains one green bic comfort 3 razor (unisex) and one pink lady gillet razor plus a soap shaped pumice stone.

On the wall is a built in soap dish that has one melon and cucumber bar of soap from bath and body works and a bee soap made of ginsing and green tea.

Hanging from the bottom of the shower caddy on two hooks are two green wash cloths respectively.

I have a shower stall that is tiled on the inside with a mottled glass door and hanging on the door is a white terry cloth hand towel I use to wipe down the glass and chrome shower fixtures so as not to get water build up and look disgusting.

Now it's your turn...
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I've got a bottle of White Rain shampoo, Old Spice body wash, and my little body sponge. I'm a guy so I keep it simple.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. Then there is the clock radio on the wall, the squeegee for cleaning the glass, and all my wife's stuff (at least 4 bottles of stuff and I don't know what any of it is).
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I got 2 bottles of bodywash, Equate Antibacterial and Old Spice. Along with my so-called black colored(not pink) body poof as the label calls it. I can't stand using barsoap and rag.
    1 bottle of Apple Suave Shampoo.
    1 footstone, that I have barely ever used. To get rid of painful callouses.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Me. And I'm naked.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Me. And I'm naked.
    Herawwwwww. Mmmphhfgghhf.

I'm sorry. I just threw up in my mouth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Man, if there was ever a thread that called for a random and inappropriate "Yo' mama," this was it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Mold, mildew, dirt and grime. I mean, Aussie Shampoo and Old Spice bodywash. Yup, thats just about it. There is also a bottle that I can't identify that has been there for some time now. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother it. We cool.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Mold, mildew, dirt and grime. I mean, Aussie Shampoo and Old Spice bodywash. Yup, thats just about it. There is also a bottle that I can't identify that has been there for some time now. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother it. We cool.

I was waiting for a post like this

Hey, don't you guys keep your razors in the shower or is that a girl thing?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    Hey, don't you guys keep your razors in the shower or is that a girl thing?
    That's definitely a girl thing. It's really tough (at least for me) to shave your face without a mirror. Unless you were talking about shaving other parts...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!