Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Me too cupcake!

I guess actually I'm on the "cusp" as they say I have the most excellent birthday of 420 Booooya! But I associate myself with taurus, not aries.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Leo here but what does that mean?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Leo is my sign.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm a Taurus, too.

Moo.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Aquarius - Let the sun shine!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I was born early. So I should have been a Piscean but ended up an aquarian. If you read books on the signs of the zodiac you'll find descriptions of my general behavoural traits in both sections.

I've generally found that the people i know born in certain sign dates do display incredibly similar character traits. and those born on the cusp seem to be two people as they have such contrasting personalities within themself.

I've also found that i get on better with people of a certain sign than with others of different signs.

of course, how much of a certain type of behaviour we display could be influenced by what we're told those sorts of people apparently behave like. is it real similarity or informed and moulded similarity. I don't know. I have an open mind on that.

however if you're not an aquarian, piscean, arien, gemini, Leo or Libran. we probably wouldn't get on. don't know why it just never seems to work out.