Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Bust-Ups and Salacious Crumb Mini Bust

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I just got my order placed for the Salacious Bust! Good note for Gentle Giant to start the new year on!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Site seems to be down at the moment.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Nevermind, I got my order in. I love the fact that this version has a blinking Threepio eye. I wonder how those people who paid around 2K on eBay for the X-Mas version feel now.

I guess I should give credit to GG for making this available to Collector's Club members. Up until this point I've been pretty vocal regarding my disapponitment in GG's lack of Club benefits but they have now redeemed themselves in my eyes. Hopefully this isn't the last time they do something like this.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Got my order in also. I love this bust. From what it sounds like, it will ship soon. Anyone know anything different?

YAHOO! Just got my order in. Props to Gentle Giant for making this thing available. Glad I didn't pay 2K. I even ordered the set of "Ice" Bust-Ups...I know most people don't like these, but I wanted a complete set. Sweet.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I think I finally understand why Salacious was trying to remove Threepio's eye. :lipsrseal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salacious.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	13292  

This supprise bust seems to have been handled better that the other exclusives.

It seems everyone who wanted one has been able to get an order in.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I think I finally understand why Salacious was trying to remove Threepio's eye. :lipsrseal
    Owe, my sides are killing me. I so need to save that picture! I want to order one, but I don't have the money for it now. I will three or four months from now, but by then they will most likely be sold out.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!