Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carkoon Han Solo Force Pike Variations - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Alright, that does it! As if the holograms weren't bad enough for variant hunters and completeists, there are six different numbered force pike variations.

Check it out

Thank God I've been cured of my completist affliction!

Goodbye Hasbro. Hello Sideshow!
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-19-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Who really cares if the force pike ha a different number one it? I am a completist but I dont go for stupid things like number variations. I mainly go for the color variations, you know the ones that are actually noticeable. I feel bad for anyone who feels the need to get these.

Yea....Hasbro can kiss my a** if they think I would buy 6 Han's because of a force pike variation.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Imagine the poor sap who has to have each numbe and with each holo combination. That's 36 figs...of JUST Han/Carbonite.
    Move along, move along

If theres a single person out there who will actually hunt for all these variations I'd be truly surprised. I don't think theres ANYONE that's that obsessed.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't mind variants, but I could care less about this rubbish.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Collectors have gotten too anal-retentive....I mean, just let it go, people!
    Real men buy Willrow

I got them all already, how ya like me now?

This is bull dung.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What is the reasoning in having the different numbers?

I can understand paint or packaging changes but the pike number?
    Is this even film related or just production related?

Sorry but this has me completely baffled! (thats not even mentioning the ppl who will actually be looking for them all)

This is just some sort of crazy numbering system. My force pike has the number 4 on it with a 52791 date stamp.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!