Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SAGA at TRU??

SAGA at TRU??

Just wondering if anyone is finding the saga figs at TRU? Is it me or is TRU the lamest place to get toys on earth? It seems I have a better chance finding a star wars figure at a restaurant that some kid left behind. TRU's (at least the ones in my area) are so disgusting to walk into anymore. Nothing on the shelves and everything is a big MESS!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

You aren't the only one. I just got back from there and they still have the same 12-13 Mon Mothmas they've had since MM. Seriously that's all they have is about 3 pegs full of her and almost nothing else.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

With the exception of a peg o' VOTC Landos, my TRU hasn't had any figures since a week or so before Christmas.

The store has stocked the new Titanium wave, Choppers, Transformers, LEGO, and Galactic Heroes though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

TRU sucks. They barely ever restock. Their prices are high. Plus, all the good stuff goes out the back door at the store here in Burbank. Never seen any Saga there, but I heard they had the Carkoon wave the week before Christmas.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

TRU sucks a monkeys nipple.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    With the exception of a peg o' VOTC Landos, my TRU hasn't had any figures since a week or so before Christmas.

The store has stocked the new Titanium wave, Choppers, Transformers, LEGO, and Galactic Heroes though.
    Do you visit the Greenwood store? I go in there and see those VOTC Landos and just laugh. It is hard to believe that is all that they have had forever...but, it is just a sad fact.

DM
    Galactic Heroes are like real Star Wars figures only smaller and less scary.
    [center][i]Living is Easy with eyes closed.[/i][/center]
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

TRU sucks when your trying to find these things. I went there just yesterday and they are still decorated for ROTS. Its ridiculous. They havent a hint of the new Saga line. Maybe mine is one of the ones thats closing.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesky27
    Do you visit the Greenwood store? I go in there and see those VOTC Landos and just laugh. It is hard to believe that is all that they have had forever...but, it is just a sad fact.
    Nah, different city. Although I believe current TRU corporate policy requires each store to stock a certain number of VOTC Landos at all times
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

can say the TRU in wilkes-barre,pa. has NO figures at all....the last one i found was,amazingly enough, 4 holo emperor's there about 3 weeks before christmas...since then,all the pegs have lightsabers and the same 6 asajii ventress unleashed that have been there since dec. 10th.....

my toyrus has nothing but lando. But to laugh that will end up being the hardest figure to find in 10 yrs because no one wanted him .we all have every body else. well i do . actually to be honest i am sitting on that stuff for someday. i don't know i am just a crazy collector. probably the weirdest thing is . i don't know why. but i am sitting on 15 chewbacca's. i AM ADDICTED TO WOOKIES. help me obi won kenobi. your my only hope.