Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Felix Silla Appreciation Thread

Who?

Felix Silla. Not only did he play Cousin Itt on the Adams Family, but he was also Twiki on Buck Rogers, and Ewok in ROTJ, Dink in Spaceballs, Emperor Penguin in Batman Returns, Polka Dotted Horse on H.R. Puffinstuff, and in 1966, he played a Talosian on Star Trek.

Feel free to discuss his greatness.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Which Ewok? I want to know that before I decide whether he's great or not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.felixsilla.com/
    Felix Silla played the loveable Ewok "Retah" in the classic Sci-Fi film, Return of the Jedi.
    Retah
    Retah on Hang glider
    Buck Rogers

He also made appearances on Dukes of Hazzard, Battlestar Galactica (Lucifer), Married with Children, the Monkees, Planet of the Apes, and Bonanza.

Aww, crap, why didn't you say so right away! I'll appreciate this dude. He rocks!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

There was an article about him in the newspaper yesterday because he lives here in Las Vegas. I just tought it was cool that he played that many different roles. Since he was in a costume, there was no real way to know it was the same guy.

I thought I reconized that name as someone from Buck Rogers. I can't believe you started a thread about him. LOL

"Here's your rose Buck!"
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Not sure how I missed this thread but I saw him at a handful of cons over the years.

Biddi biddi biddi!!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**