$499 & Free Shipping!*
Collectors Society On Sale:
January 24, 2006
(9:00 am Pacific Time)
General Public On Sale Date:
January 26, 2006
(9:00 am Pacific Time)
Expected to begin shipping
Early Spring 2006
*Free domestic ground shipping
Expedited orders and international orders will receive a discount on shipping costs at checkout.
Seduced by tales of the Jedi Knight father he never knew, Luke Skywalker is recruited to the freedom fighting cause of the Rebel Alliance, armed only with his courage and a lightsaber that had once belonged to his father…
For the first time own an accurate, fully licensed replica of Luke Skywalker’s iconic Jedi weapon as seen onscreen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope—complete with a customized plaque autographed by Luke Skywalker himself: actor Mark Hamill. This signature edition replica is accurate in every detail and features the correct positioning of the mid-band clamp as it was seen onscreen. Our previously released Elite Edition featured details that were seen only on the lightsaber prop used for publicity photos, in addition to being constructed from stainless steel.
Replicated from Lucasfilm archival materials and a direct study of an original antique flashgun and sourced parts used on the filming prop, each replica features:
http://masterreplicas.com/images/new.../lmt_title.gifIf you prefer the prop without Mark Hamill’s signature, the Limited Edition version is available only through Master Replicas retail partners as a Retailer Exclusive and features:
- Machined and extruded aluminum and brass parts
- Seven co-molded injection molded grips
- Injection molded plastic detailed parts
- Museum quality display case with mirrored base and acrylic cover
- Certificate of authenticity
- Numbered plaque autographed by
- Limited to only 750 pieces
http://masterreplicas.com/images/new...6_reminder.gifThe 2006 Collectors Society Membership is now available for ordering! Order yours today so that you can be one of the first to order your Luke Skywalker Ep IV Lightsaber Signature Edition!
- <LI class=content>Machined and extruded aluminum and brass parts <LI class=content>Seven co-molded injection molded grips <LI class=content>Injection molded plastic detailed parts <LI class=content>Museum quality display case with mirrored base
and acrylic cover
- Numbered plaque and certificate of authenticity
http://masterreplicas.com/images/new...6/announce.gif[FONT=Arial]A whirlwind of activity is heading your way as exciting new 2006 products are unveiled, including our first Studio Scale this year! [/FONT]
Just wanted to give you all a heads up! You should be receiving your email either today or tomorrow.