Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

General Veers looks like Quentin Tarantino

What is it with the Hoth figures and their liknesses. First General Rieekan turns out looking like John Kerry and now I picked up General Veers the other day and swear mine looks just like Quentin Tarantino. Strange, anyone else see the resemblance?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

The General Rieekan does look like John Kerry. Noticed that when I picked him up last week. Made me laugh.

He does look like Quentin, now that you mention it. Too bad Veers doesn't look like George Bush. Then the Irony would be complete.

Yeah, I noticed it too,
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The man that played Veers is Quentin Tarantino's father.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, and Bren Derlin looks a lot like that mailman from Cheers. What's going on here?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Whaddaya know, Veers does look a little like Tarantino.

I guess that explains the little pack of Red Apple cigarettes I got with my Veers fig.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Has anyone else noticed that Veers' facial sculp looks identical to that of Quentin Tarantino? The resemblance is uncanny.
    Yup, thats what I posted on 01/13 in the thread "Pictures of the Hoth wave".
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

First General Rieekan turns out looking like John Kerry
    General Rieekan is John's long lost twin brother.

I picked up General Veers the other day and swear mine looks just like Quentin Tarantino.
    I thought Tarantino played the part of General Veers, for the DVD release.

Yeah, and Bren Derlin looks a lot like that mailman from Cheers. What's going on here?
    Yeah, what's up with that...weird huh.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I thought Tarantino played the part of General Veers, for the DVD release.
    "The shield will be down in moments. You may start your landing, alriiiight?"

I think this new one does kind of look like Quentin, but it still looks like Veers. Compare it to the old one side-by-side - the difference is laughable!