Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

SURVIVOR: Panama

Believe it or not, it is almost that time again. Survivor: Panama kicks off next Thursday, Feburary 2nd @ 8pm.

Here are the contestants.

Looks like an interesting bunch.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Van Halen had better be doing the theme song.

This seems like a really short hiatus this time around, seriously. Wasn't it just like two months ago that the last season ended?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    This seems like a really short hiatus this time around, seriously. Wasn't it just like two months ago that the last season ended?
    Yup, the finale for Guatemala was on December 11th.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hopefully this new "Exile Island" twist proves to be interesting.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Hopefully this new "Exile Island" twist proves to be interesting.
    I think it will.

I just found out tonight that they are going to start with four teams (of 4 I'm assuming). This should be interesting as well. I haven't seen all the seasons so I'm wondering if this has been done before?

I've seen all of the seasons and the only time I remember there being more than 2 teams was during the All-Star season where they started with three. I like this idea.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

My Thursday nights have been missing something. I know what it is!

SURVIVOR!!!!!

I can't wait either.

There was the season, Hellboy, where the rejects were given a tribe but that wasn't only an episode or two. That might have been the Pearl Islands edition.

Well, the time has come. The premiere is tonight! I'm actually pretty excited. I can't wait to see how the Exile Island plays into the game, hopefully we will find out tonight.

Can you smell the sweat and the testosterone?

I can't wait!! It's gonna be good.

Yep looking forward to it myself. Sucks that it's only an hour though, I think all season premieres should be two hour events but thats just me.

You just know somebody is going to get hurt the first episode too.