Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I've also heard that in order not to be outdown by N'SYNC as Jedi's, the Backstreet Boys will be appearing as Nazi extras... ...................... ....arrrrrrgh

After harrison Ford hangs up the whip and hat, I think they should go back and do more movies between the Young Indy show and the first film (or the second since it's a year earlier. Hmmm...What is it with Lucas not being able to do any of his film series in chronological order?) Starring a twenty something Indy, a young Marion Ravenwood, and her father and Indy's mentor, Abner Ravenwood. As long as Speilberg and Lucas were still attached, I think it would work. You could even bookend it with Harrison FOrd sequences when he's old and grey.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

P.S. Malakite Some scientists discovered Noah's Ark about 10 years ago. they figured out which mountain it landed on based on geography surveys (there wasn't much mountian left) and found remains of the giant craft.

That story was pure conjecture on the part of those scientists. They did find something that they interpreted as potentially the shape of some large manmade "something," but considering that they went looking for "the ark," that's what they decided it was going to be. Every major religion has a flood myth, usually signifying a washing away of sins and a rebirth.

But it would still make a good story (I say casually, because I've already written one!)

Originally posted by derek
    does everyone think indy 4 is going to be set around the WW2 era? i was hoping it would be in the 1960's so it would be consistent with ford's current age.

Indiana Jones and the Search for his Mojo

i don't see why lucas has to be involved in this film at all. they said they already have a script, which george didn't write. he dosen't need to serve as executive producer. what i find funny is that speilburg is putting his wife in the film.(she wasn't his wife in the T.O.D.) this lady hasn't worked in 20 years except for a few crap roles. she's probably sitting around the house begging speilburg for work, and harrison could use a hit too.
    derek, do you think Capshaw will conflict with Flockhart?

I'm not sure if Spielberg plans on using Kate as the lead, but with Harrison's demands that Calista be involved (thank goodness he's no longer dating Minnie Driver ) I hope it doesn't bog down the movie.

Kate could play Indy's love interest, but why not allow him the younger gal? They could always recast her as a different character . . . like Connery's wife!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Did anyone read the latest Playboy interview with Harrison Ford? The interviewer broached him with a hypothetical, after they discussed Harrison passing the Jack Ryan role onto Ben Affleck after disliking the script for Sum of All Fears, about Harrison and Steve/George diverging about where to take the character and Steve/George dropping Harrison in favor of a different actor to play the role. It went a little something like this:

PLAYBOY: Would you feel the same way if you didn't like where Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were taking the Indiana Jones sequel and they said they would recast the role?
    FORD: First, I'd tell them to go GONK! themselves, then I'd kill them. I'd kill them. But that's a different story...

Whoa there, Harry...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    PLAYBOY: Would you feel the same way if you didn't like where Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were taking the Indiana Jones sequel and they said they would recast the role?
    FORD: First, I'd tell them to go GONK! themselves, then I'd kill them. I'd kill them. But that's a different story...
    Whoa there, Harry...
    Geez, I think that Harrison Ford needs a little rest and relaxation and maybe some therapy and relaxing meds away from the general public. Good Lord man, seriously. Killing Spielberg and Lucas cause they wanna recast the role. Isn't that a tad bit, oh I don't know....extereme!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

E.P. and jar jar,

i bet if you saw a video of that interview, it would be obvious he was joking. but i also bet he feels the role of indy is his, where as with the jack ryan role, he took it over from someone who had already played it.

and ford was right about "the sum of all fears". it wasn't too good.

caeser,

i've heard talk of flockhart in indy 4, but is that confirmed?

i've heard talk of flockhart in indy 4, but is that confirmed?
    Probably, until they break up.

derek - nah, nothing confirmed as far as I know . . . I found this deeply buried thread whilst searching for something else, and saw your Capshaw post - I couldn't resist the cheap joke.

stillakid - that's the biggest reason why I thought it was goofy, if he actually demanded her inclusion. It's so silly that I want to disbelieve the rumor . . . but it IS Hollywood.

E.P. & JJB - have Shawn Patrick Flanery and that other guy whose name I can't recall been notified of Harrison's madness? Does he know they played Indy? I'm concerned for their safety.

Hmmmm . . . perhaps Rick McCallum, given his Indy producing expertise, could "break" that news to Harrison.