Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Indy 4 announcement!

Did anyone see the articles related to the Golden Globes last night? Steven said that they already have a script for Indiana Jones 4 and Kate Capshaw, his wife will be appearing in the picture with Harrison Ford. Spielberg said he has one more project to finish first and then Indy has his complete attention. It's about time we get a new Indy film. What are your thoughts?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I've heard Lucas say that he won't start on Indy 4 until after he finishes Ep3. Although I don't see why he can't work on both. I know he made Raiders in between ESB and ROTJ, so why not?

How old will Harrison be in 2005?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Old enough to be needing a sip from that fountain of youth himself.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Well, we know for sure that Spielberg won't let the bad guys carry any guns and if Lucas is involved, Indy won't be allowed to shoot first anymore. Indy won't just be cool and good with a whip on his own, but he'll be helped out by symbiotic organisms who also wear fedoras. Spielberg will include lots o' kids and to placate them, Lucas will insist on a goofy Rastafarian sidekick for laughs.

i don't see why lucas has to be involved in this film at all. they said they already have a script, which george didn't write. he dosen't need to serve as executive producer. what i find funny is that speilburg is putting his wife in the film.(she wasn't his wife in the T.O.D.) this lady hasn't worked in 20 years except for a few crap roles. she's probably sitting around the house begging speilburg for work, and harrison could use a hit too. maybe the toys mccoy indiana jones will see a re-release to a wider market. no, we'll probably get a crappy 12 inch indiana jones with a 40 year old hasbro body and the head the size of a grapefruit.

Indy Ford...

...did anyone besides me who saw H. Ford's Golden Globes acceptance speech think he looked & sounded not too well? My girlfriend said he was probably just nervous, but I was concerned he'd maybe had a stroke or was getting alzheimer's or sumthin'. And his right arm was shaking - again, maybe just a nervous habit, but...?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Its good news from a certain point of few and I guess will see more action figures from the movie YAY!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Re: Indy Ford...

Originally posted by SWAFMAN
    ...did anyone besides me who saw H. Ford's Golden Globes acceptance speech think he looked & sounded not too well? My girlfriend said he was probably just nervous, but I was concerned he'd maybe had a stroke or was getting alzheimer's or sumthin'. And his right arm was shaking - again, maybe just a nervous habit, but...?

Yeah, his recent interviews haven't looked so good. He's appearing to act much older and frailer than he should. I wonder what's going on with him.

I saw that and I thought he just was a nervous public speaker who's not used to having awards tossed at him. He's always been quieter in big public stuff than in one-on-one interviews. As for how he LOOKED, he looked his age of 59, something it's hard to get used to in Hollywood.

I'm glad there will be an Indy 4, I hope it's GOOD though. The reason Lucas has to be involved is because Lucas invented Indiana Jones, it's totally his baby even though he didn't do the directing. As for Willy Scott being in the film, that is... um... slightly better than an all-grown-up Short Round.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Has there been any recent speculation as to the film's plot? The last rumors I heard included an Area 51 type plotline.