Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Oh the wrongness - Han & Chewie Falcon picture!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=32154

Oh my eyes, they burn, they BURRRRRN!!! What foul horrorshow is Hasbro putting on with these 2? Chewie doesn't look too bad except for the mega-sombrrero and the fact that wookiees don't translate into robots very well, plus is that the mech cockpit in his CROTCH?!? It just looks pretty awful. And Han, why oh why did they do this to you Han? Kibblemaster Han, mega-gun Han, appalling disaster Han, "pity my existance" Han -- have they no SHAME putting out something that looks this bad?!?

My mind could not comprehend something this poor. This thing is INDEFENSIBLE, I cannot imagine it looking any better by the time it hits shelves. How can they not feel shame at releasing this product???
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hopefully the stagnant sales of the line will result in this abomination never seeing the store shelves.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This looks like f***ing s**t.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Stagnant? This line is doing pretty well, especially for the worst toy-buying season of the year, LA area is always running low on these. I can almost guarantee you that even if it was doing marginally poorly, Hasbro would stand behind this line till all 12 were out.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, if you need any of them, I could stop by the one Target and one Wal-Mart I frequent daily and get you a half dozen or so of each. I don't think either store has sold even one in the month or so they've had them. The Custom Choppers and Unleashed Battlepacks actually appear to be moving better in the IE than these mockeries.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have all the ones I want, but I hit a WM, 2 TRUs, and 5 Targets yesterday and they were sold out at most and thin at others. I dunno why so many of you guys come in here going "the line is terrible, it should die" without giving it a chance though, if you don't like the way it looks why give it any attention? Those Unleashed Battlepacks are awful, so are those Custom Choppers, yet we don't have so many dedicated to posting over and over how they hate it.

thats because there is one thread on each of those. SW TF has its own forum.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I have all the ones I want, but I hit a WM, 2 TRUs, and 5 Targets yesterday and they were sold out at most and thin at others. I dunno why so many of you guys come in here going "the line is terrible, it should die" without giving it a chance though, if you don't like the way it looks why give it any attention? Those Unleashed Battlepacks are awful, so are those Custom Choppers, yet we don't have so many dedicated to posting over and over how they hate it.
    That's a bit hypocritical don't you think? You just bashed the S*** out of the Falcon in the 1st post. Another thing we don't want to see you in any of the other thread saying you don't like the stuff we like.

You know the sad thing about these toys is they would have been really cool if they Transformed into robots. I don't see the big deal and appeal of them looking like SW characters. I think the Falcon would had been reall cool if they went that direction.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    That's a bit hypocritical don't you think? You just bashed the S*** out of the Falcon in the 1st post. Another thing we don't want to see you in any of the other thread saying you don't like the stuff we like.

You know the sad thing about these toys is they would have been really cool if they Transformed into robots. I don't see the big deal and appeal of them looking like SW characters. I think the Falcon would had been reall cool if they went that direction.
    At least I bought some of the toys in the line and judged them on their own merits rather than just bashing them without experiencing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by kh
    thats because there is one thread on each of those. SW TF has its own forum.
    Yeah, Unleashed doesn't have its own forum or anything.

But it has one thread on the battle packs and they got bashed to smithereens there.