Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Unhappy Heroes of the Rebellion!!!

So.....

What's everyone's thought's on this? Chewie, Han, Leia, R2, C3PO, and Jar Jar?

Jar Jar????????????????????????????

I hope not....uggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we'll see the majority of the OT human hero characters done here. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until at least the next assortment for any villains.

I wonder, does this mean the Jedi assortment is now finished after 4 characters? I sure hope not, hopefully they keep both going.

Link for those interested.
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...rce=012606news
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

After reading SS's newsletter it seems the "Order of the Jedi" category will indeed continue.

Also it was stated in the podcast that we should expect to see some Aliens in this new line. Hopefully Admiral Ackbar is on th short list.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

This made me smile...
    From the Sidehow description of "Heroes of the Rebellion"

"Even the extremely alien and the non-living droids had heroes in their midst, sometimes in spite of themselves, be they the accidentally brave Gungan Jar Jar Binks, hero of Naboo, or the perpetually flustered protocol droid C-3PO. By contrast, the bravery of such warriors as the mighty Wookiee Chewbacca or the plucky astromech R2-D2 became legend all over the galaxy and a beacon of hope to oppressed alien and droids everywhere. Bravery and heroism took many forms, but all left a legacy that would endure far beyond their own lifetimes."

Woo-boy...I can't wait to watch these boards melt down when Sideshow announces the next figure is...Jar Jar!

All the "Die Jar Jar!" haters will be dusting off their tired screeching and carry on like it's 1999...
    As for me...I like the idea of an accurate, superbly detailed and carefully rendered version of the Gungun...

Jar Jar's not gotten much love lately. Maybe if we can get a Binksy, a Qui-Gon (which sorely needs revisiting in both 12" and 3.75" scales) won't be far behind.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

While I'd love to get a 1/6 scale Han Solo and Leia Organa, I had really hoped the next series would be "Order of the Sith."
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Sideshow's newsletter confirms that the Jedi line will continue. We all have to keep in mind that Sideshow has broken down Star Wars into 5 lines. The beginning of a new line does not mean the end of another. Although I would guess that it could mean the slowing of others. But that is OK as long as they keep one or two coming a month and as long as I am able to get the exclusives of every one.

And I am looking forward to EVERY figure...including Jar Jar Binks. My only Hope is that they do him as Senator and not Gungun outcast. His lack of Popularity will hopefully make his exclusive version easy to get.

Shouldn't Jar Jar be in the "Unwitting Tools of the Sith" line?
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Jar Jar should never be made....total waste of plastic if they do.
    Real men buy Willrow