Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Since it's Star Wars I'll put it here.

This is yet another YTMND, the same site with the Devious Snidely Grievous, and I literally LOL'd when I saw it.

Enjoy.

Corn on the Cob
    Corn on the Kabob
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

God, that was hilarious!!! I wonder why it took so long for someone to make that connection.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw this and thought it was histarical. YTMND.com has been one of my favorite sites for some time now. And that is where all of the Chuck Norris stuff came for anyone who was wondering.

Chuck Norris allows you to live. Be lucky you havent received a round house for that last comment. It should have been

"We are blessed to have all this Chuck Norris decorations around our forums"

The real name of the website is Chucknorrissguide.com, he allows steve to use it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This was put in the wrong "Other" section, so I moved it to here (that one was "Collectibles-Other SW").

Very funny! I had never heard it that way before, but I doubt I'll be ever able to hear DotF any other way again now. Homeboy should have included the first few seconds of the music though to better sell what it was from.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dear God Slick, you really should have put a warning on this thread.
    I nearly spit water all over my keyboard!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Because something on YTMND can never stay original for long...
    http://cornwars.ytmnd.com/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's the one thing I hate about that site is someone gets a good idea that gets alot of hits and then EVERYONE has to copy it and try and improve but it's never as good. Just like the _________ doesn't change facial expressions animations that are running rampant on that site.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Chuck Norris allows you to live. Be lucky you havent received a round house for that last comment. It should have been

"We are blessed to have all this Chuck Norris decorations around our forums"

The real name of the website is Chucknorrissguide.com, he allows steve to use it.
    "Oh blessed are we that Chuck Norris lets us live. We shall decorate the whole forum in his honor and glory. May Walker Texas Ranger have mercy on us all." Oh I'm shakeing so much I might pee myself. Like some TV actor really cares about this stuff. No offence but you guys make it sound like Chuck Norris is a bad *** version of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by SWfan1
    No offence but you guys make it sound like Chuck Norris is a bad *** version of Jesus.
    HOLY CRAP that is quote-of-the-day material for certain...
    The whole Chuck Norris thing is tongue-in-cheek, man, and you have added to the fun immeasurably with that comment- honestly thanks, I will be laughing ALL day now
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.