Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lukes packaging!

[FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

I have been looking all day for these pics. They said they were going to be posted this weekend, but didn't think so late. Looks good. The only problem is the graphic cracking at the seams when you open it. These figures defiantly need to be opened to enjoy them.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just like they described it on the podcast. Great work!

Yeah it really is a good design. I like the fact that there's no twist ties and it wont be a big deal to take him out and put him back. I plan on opening all of the figures and putting them in a glass case. The boxes will just be stored like the GG bust boxes.
    (Like my posts)

The package design does look nice but really it isn't that important to me. I'll be opening all of my 12" figures and like Turbo my boxes will just end up in a closet somewhere with all my other empty boxes.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

I LOVE the fact that you don't have to rip open the box to remove the figure!
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    The only problem is the graphic cracking at the seams when you open it.
    At first I didn't know what you meant, I didn't see any graphics on the seams, but looking more carefully at the interior I do see the text boxes graphics crossing the seams, and a similar box at the top of the actual boxes' flaps, is that the graphic you meant?

I like the box, and I really appreciate the clamshell interior design, that's going to work perfectly for me because I like to open but put back in the box.

Is this the packaging style for the regular editions as well?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Packaging looks good...especially grateful for the clamshell approach. One little question...How heavy a grade will the box be? I hope it's on par with the early Action Collection flap-front boxes...

It looks good...

JT, yeah I meant that and I hate the fact that even the Black at the seems will crack. Anything with a flap will. I was hoping for a flapless box, but it's not that big of a deal.
    (Like my posts)

Flapless, like the Action Collection window boxes? They still have flaps at the top and bottom where you open the box, but I would see what you meant (if that is indeed what you meant ). I see where you're coming from, my comic shop has this Toynami brand Robotech Masterpiece which has been opened and closed so many times that the flap spine is ruined, but I don't mind it too much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.