What do you think about this?

With Toy Fair just a couple of weeks away, I'm thinking that it may be possible that the next figure to be revealed will be the Toy FAir edition. Not probable, but possible.

Sounds possible. Wonder what it might be? There has been a lul in the 12" SW pre-ordering. Not even a 12" LOTR figure after Strider. Haven't seen any anouncements since Kit Fisto.

I heard that the Bespin Han was going to be a Toy Fair Pre-order.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well, it goes up for preorder this Friday, but Toy Fair doesn't start till Sunday, so I guess that makes it a:
    pre-Toy Fair pre-order.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Perhaps Padme Amidala (Snow Bunny outfit) is the Toy Fair edition. It's possible that they'll announce it or premiere it this weekend at Toy Fair and then put it up for Priority pre-order either next Friday or the Friday after (1-2 weeks after Bespin Han).

This would make the most sense as it doesn't fit into any of the current lines. She's neither a Jedi nor a "hero of the Rebellion" (well...she would have been if GL hadn't deleted those scenes from Episode III)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I think the announcement of Mace is the Toy Fair news, I don't think there is gonna be a TF exclusive, they did mention a SDCC exclusive in their chat apparently but that's not till Summer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.