Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I think I'll go,why not? Talk about a complete rush,swearing and talking to fellow scalpers collectors and be part of the action,I'll be there!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Here's a new question: "What scalper collector and/or Star Wars fan won't be there?

Thumbs up

That surely has to be THE experience!! I read all of the MM in Toyfare and thought it was very cool the fact that every fan could get what they wanted that night.

If they ever make a MM here i would definitely go, but for now i'll have to hear your stories.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    That surely has to be THE experience!! I read all of the MM in Toyfare and thought it was very cool the fact that every fan could get what they wanted that night.

If they ever make a MM here i would definitely go, but for now i'll have to hear your stories.
    I woulnd't go so far as to say every fan got everything they wanted (there were no Darth Mauls of any size available after the first three minutes), but we walked out with at least one of all but three characters' figures on the card that morning. Of course Target was hip deep in everything (excecept the 12" Maul which took me a year to obtain, just in time for many stores to suddenly get them in stock at a markdown). But the bottom line is that it was too much fun to pass up.

I didn't go last time and I won't go this time if they do it again. From what my friends told me it was a waste of time. They went to the Cerritos, CA TRU where they waited in line for hours, then once they got in they didn't get DM, Anakin, the BDs,or any C3 figure. Plus they paid top dollar for stuff which was cheaper everywhere else.

I went to W-M at 8 am that morning, waited 5 minutes, walked over to the aisle, was able to get two of every figure, including all four BDs, and paid about 50 cents less per figure. There were also plenty of stuff for all who were there.

That, coupled with the fact that everything eventually could be found at clearance prices months later, convinces me that it is insanity to put up with MM.

However, the more of you that go to MM the better it is for us who wait.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by master jedi
    Here's a new question: "What scalper collector and/or Star Wars fan won't be there?
    Many scalpers collectors will be there no matter what
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Canada???

Do any Canadians know when the Midnight madness sale will be in Canada? Like, what day? Thanks
    [COLOR=blue][b]"There is another..."[/b][/COLOR]

Depends if there are TRU in Canada, i stayed in Montreal for some time and i dont remember seeing TRU there, but maybe in Toronto or Vancouver??
    As always...........L

Yes there are TRU's in Canada......
    [COLOR=blue][b]"There is another..."[/b][/COLOR]

Then there's a good chance that you will have MM in there.
    As always...........L