Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

GNT,

the original 12 inch maul went fast here in the states. i never saw one in a retail store, only in a "scalper" shop. the speeder maul was plenty-ful though.

jango will be a fast seller also. hopefully the initial wave won't have a stinker like jar jar.

Re: GNT,

Originally posted by derek
    the original 12 inch maul went fast here in the states. i never saw one in a retail store, only in a "scalper" shop. the speeder maul was plenty-ful though.

jango will be a fast seller also. hopefully the initial wave won't have a stinker like jar jar.
    He was a major Shelfwarmer here even on the first day and he STILL is a major Shelfwarmer nearly 3 years after the film came out So I guess I'll have no trouble what so ever getting any of the AOTC products
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'll go

But the last time I dropped over $400 this time, I'll go for the experience but I am not going to pay full price for figs that will be $2 eight months later.

Control control, I must learn control.

Thumbs up ...........

I am going! I don't care how crazy I may seem, but if they do it, then I'll be there. April 22 is the day before my Birthday and I am going to be there! HA! Happy Birthday to me!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I tempted to go just to hear the collective gasp of disgust as people flood the stores with checkbooks and Visa's in hand only to see shelf upon shelf of hideous abominations before them. Then I'll quietly grap my Slave 1 and move on to the register.

I probably won't be going. I don't like the huge crowds and people pushing and fighting to get the stuff they need. I'll do what I did last year. Sleep in and go to K-Mart when I wake up. I did the same thing last year and I was the only person in there. I was the first person to take a look at their stuff, so I took my time, plus I got one of everything I needed. TRU is a waste of time here, they never get anything anymore and I don't plan on it this time either. Perhaps I'll check Target, they always had a great selection.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Thumbs down

I probably wont be going either.I'll just wake up early..go over
    to the local Wal-Mart and see whats there. It isnt like the figures would be gone anyways,not many people area are SW fans..or
    at least I havent seen them.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!