Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Are You Going to The Midnight Madness Sale???

You would be pretty mad not to go!

I am and I'm going to have a really good time! I'll try and get as much as I can,like most people!

Thoughts ?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

This is all going to depend on whether there are figures that I want really badly or not. I won't compete with a bunch of rude people for cheese figures.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

True but with real Scan they should be really good with really good detail,just can't wait!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Has there been an announcement that it will take place?
    I think places like TRU would be foolish to not open at midnight.
    If so, I'm there!

I will most definately be going. Even though I know all those figures will be clearenced out 6 months down the line. The whole experience is what makes me have no regrets about doing it last time, so I will do it again next time. Only I wont go to TRU. The line was out to the street. We had people coming from over 50 miles away as if my city had the only TRU in southern California. My friend and I weren't waiting in that line. So I told him we would hit the 24 hour Walmart about 5 minutes away. Only about 20 people and there were more than enough figs to go around. And the route we took home took us straight by about 7 CHP's trying to talk some idiot out of jumping off of a freeway overpass.(This overpass was only about 15-20 feet from the ground.) If I'd only had my Van Halen CD.
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/williams1138/index.html"]TheJedi[/url]

Talking MADNESS

I'm stationed in Germany and I would take leave to come back to the states just to go to MM! I loved the first one!

the master jedi
    I can't wait until the next midnight madness sale assuming they will have one for episode 2.

The first one was great and I hope the next one will be just as good.

Talking Oh Yeah!!!

I was the first in line at my TRU here in Pittsburgh and we had a group of about 250-300 people. I was able to get nearly everyone to agrre that there would be no pushing or fighting over figs and besides the MGR (who is now a friend of mine) said at the time that there was enough for everyone.

The experience was great.

I got there at 6pm and we ended up playing trivia and naughty lines form the Classic trilogy (YOU know the line sthat have a double meaning ie Princess Leia to Han when she first sees the Millenium Falcon "You came in that thing, your braver than I thought"

Sorry just couldn't help myself

Apologies if anyone was offended!

I'll probablly do what I did the last time which is to show up at TRU at around 1:30am. It was cool and nobody was there. I got all the figures and tons of donuts and coffee with no fighting. Pretty cool.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Thumbs up Hell Yeah I will be there

I was there for Episode I and I will be there again.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."