Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Scorch kinda looks a bit poo...

The paint applications on the production piece are sloppy and the sculpt looks rather messy.

Articulation diagram
    Close-up
    Side view
    Rear view
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I would say withhold judgement until either you see it in person or different pictures surface because those photos aren't the best looking quality.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I'm all about the Clone Troopers, but I'll happily be passing on Scorch. He doesnt play well with the movie figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree with Sith Lord. I will wait upon seeing one for final judgement. The basis of the figure looks good, but I really hope the paint aps are not like that pic.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have the figure already and the paint apps are very well done.

I got the whole Geonosis wave from a guy I know from California who gets the stuff from Asia. I got them for $5.00 bucks each. Sweet deal for me.

ARe the paint apps the same as in the pictures , or are they different at all?

I am so looking forward to Scorch. I hope to find about six.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm looking forward to this figure. Bad articulation of no. He's just going to go in a diorama anyway. So long as he can hold his gun upright, it doens't matter to me if the knees don't bend.

I just wish Hasbro would hurry up and make the rest of the commandos. With the incessant put-downs about this figure from this and other collecting forums, we may just be shotting ourselves in the feet. Hasbro may look at these posts and wonder why they even bothered to give us a Republice Commando when we trashed it so.

Give it some time. Buy one yourself. If when upon examining it for the first time you don't like it, either take it back or sell it to one of the members here who might be having a hard time finding him.

I think we all jsut need to have some patience with this stuff.
    Move along, move along