The most all-inclusive timeline available?

Here's a question for ya:

Where can I find the most all-inclusive timeline/checklist of the EU events of the Star Wars universe without any fanboy speculation or commentary?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Force.net has an "Ultimate Timeline" on their site.

Del Rey has one too but I don't think it has everything:

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/st.../timeline.html
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I would suggest buying Star Wars: The New Essential Chronology at your local bookstore. It's practically a Star Wars history book. It covers every source (I believe) up to the midst of the Dark Nest Trilogy--so it's about as current as printed media can be. From Dark Nest onward, can't help you there.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Yeah, I've got both Essential Chronologies (old and new), and a ton of other reference works. I was wondering if someone's taken the time to go through everything (and I'm referring to even the most obscure short story from a role playing game book 15-20 years ago) and put it all in order. The New Essential Chronology is probably the best source I know of, since starwars.com seems too stubborn to get their act together, but it eliminates a lot of less important bits and pieces. (The original edition didn't even mention the bloody Ewoks, for cryin' out loud!)

I've seen the timeline on theforce.net, too, but it looks to be about 50% speculation and editorializing. Saying Han and Leia were divorced "off-camera", then re-married a year later to explain how they got married in two different books is more than a bit much. And the whole bit at the end about Luke Skywalker creating the Journal of the Whills and it somehow ending up in George Lucas's hands, who translated it and used it as a resource for his movies? That's beyond stupid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I've seen the timeline on theforce.net, too, but it looks to be about 50% speculation and editorializing. Saying Han and Leia were divorced "off-camera", then re-married a year later to explain how they got married in two different books is more than a bit much. And the whole bit at the end about Luke Skywalker creating the Journal of the Whills and it somehow ending up in George Lucas's hands, who translated it and used it as a resource for his movies? That's beyond stupid.
    Wha....wha....huh???!?!??! Who comes up with some of this crap?!?!?!?!

Yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to look elsewhere for info...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Well, it's not convenient, but the last Dark Swarm book had a timeline (or maybe it was Dark Lord... some "dark" book, I guess) inside the front, and I believe that Dark Horse (what's this "dark" fetish goin' on?!?) Comics has its timeline of comic stories, so blending those two would give you most of the SW EU right there.

How to fit in the Marvel Comics (ah... the light, no dark) series would be tricky, as well as some of the lesser youth books like the Glove of... and Galaxy of Fear (I know you cringe at that, Chuxter, sorry). I personally don't think the video games deserve to be in there, but that's just me.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."