Suggestions on the future of .45 scale line

First of all, kudos for the .45 scale lightsaber line. There are a lot of collectors (myself definitely included) that felt shut-out because we couldn't afford the full-size limited editions. This scaled line give us three breaks: 1) we can more easily afford them, 2) not limited so we can take a little more time to scrape up the money, and 3) saves space (and that means we have room for more!!)

I've seen pics of the upcoming .45 scale blaster line, and they look good so far.

Here are some suggestions for the .45 scale blaster line:

Jango Fett's blasters
    Princess Leia's blaster (ANH)
    Clonetrooper blaster
    Clonetrooper rifle
    Naboo blaster pistol
    Wookiee blasters and rifles

Also, would it be possible to expand the .45 scale line to other replicas. Granted, they'd be very small, but I think there would still be a market for them (heck, I know I'd buy most of these)

Thermal detonator
    Jedi training remote
    Yavin IV medal

Also, perhaps there's a way to reduce the scale of the helmets and studio scale models as well? I doubt you'd be able to keep them at such a low pricepoint, but it would still make them more accessible to a greater consumer base.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I agree with you on the Helmets. I have a complete set of Riddell Star Wars helmets. I always wished that they could continue these. It would be nice if MR picked it up where Riddell left off, with the same size. These are totally awsome, and very detailed well made pieces, right up MR's alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th
    I agree with you on the Helmets. I have a complete set of Riddell Star Wars helmets. I always wished that they could continue these. It would be nice if MR picked it up where Riddell left off, with the same size. These are totally awsome, and very detailed well made pieces, right up MR's alley.
    That's exactly the reason I suggested this. While I unfortunately don't have the entire line, I was fortunate enough to score a Riddell Darth Vader helmet from KBtoys.com @ $30, and it is remarkable.

Master Replicas, if you're hearing this, please consider a continuation of this style of scaled helmets!!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I love the .45 line. It's reasonable in price, has great detail and doesn't take up as much room and the full size line. I would love a clone blaster rifle and blaster pistol, the helmets sound like a great idea, also a stormtrooper rifl would be a nice fit as well, plus it can be sold as a set called weapons of the Empire.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Agree, agree, agree!

Please continue to make this line. The sabers are excellent, and we are greatly anticipating the blaster line!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I'm in.....just my $.02 or $20 bux...either way
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!