Where's Dath Tyranus' lightsaber?

Does anyone know why there isn't a limited edition darth tyranus lightsaber? They have the scaled one so I don't understand why they don't offer the limited edition. I also don't understand why they offered one so similar to the count dooku one when Christopher Lee probably used the episode 2 one again.

Probably the cost of having to reproduce the same model again. Theres no limit on the scaled version so they can retool that one easily. I'll bet there will be another LE or EE version of the Count's AOTC or ROTS sword made later down the road.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

This has been discussed a few months ago on the rebelscum forums. Steve D and Amy from MR basically said that they will not make the Darth Tyranus saber in LE form because it is too similar to the already made Count Dooku LE.

It could be possible to come up as an Elite Edition though. Who knows, anything can happen. That is just the latest news as of what i've heard.

It will be made in the new CE edition. Look at the prices on the secondary market for a clue as to which NEW CE we will see.
    F the Fat Man!

I dont that has anything to do with it.

Well then how do you explain 3 different versions now of the Luke ANH? I am still P.O. about this one!

There are three versions of Luke ANH but the SE and LE are pretty much the same and the EE was just a way to get richer.

Exactly! SO there is no reason why they will not release another Tyrannus! It just makes TOO much sense!

Has anyone ever held the count dooku and tyranus sabers at the same time? Are they identical in every way?

The model/prop is the same in filming the movies. They made a few more stunt fighting swords for ROTS.

As far as look goes, the metal might look different if MR decides to make a Tyranus/Dooku ROTS replica. You could expect that.

Essentially the prop is the same.