Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsbaber Revealed!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

It's about time!!! I'm all over this one. Too bad no Liam Neeson Signature Edition. That would have been tops but at least my collection with have completion.

I wonder how much the Collector's Editions will sell for? Nifty stand but I'm going with the LE.

I actually prefer the CE stand over the traditional LE display stands. If they release Darth Vader ROTJ as a CE, I just may have to buy it for that reason (that and a full-scale Vader saber at a more affordable price is always a plus).
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Yeah I'm curious about the price of the CE's. Too bad about there not being a Signature Edition.

I'll be getting the LE for sure. The stand that the CE comes with is nifty but it would be a pain to keep dusting the exposed replica.

Looks awesome! Cant wait to order mine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay are you or did you buy the 06 CS kit? Or will you just wait until the 9th for public ordering? Im on the fence....dont know if I should wait and see what happens with the pricing, or if I should just get my order in early.

I havnt jumped on the '06 CS yet. I'm on the fence too. I'm tempted to signup now anyways. But...yeah I'm not sure yet. I cant see my '05 coupons, probably because my CS is expired. I cant remember how many LE coupons we had in '05, I used one already. If I have another I'll probably use it on the Qui-Gon LE.

jay there was 2 LE coupons $50 off.

2005 Coupons

o CSSTUDIO-2005 ($100 credit towards the purchase of a Studio Scale Replica)
    o CSLE-2005 ($50 credit towards the purchase of a Limited Edition (LE),
    Signature Edition (SE), or Helmet (Sorry, not redeemable on Elite Editions)
    o CSLE2-2005 ($50 credit towards the purchase of a Limited Edition (LE),
    Signature Edition (SE), or a Helmet
    o CSFX-2005 ($30 credit towards the purchase of an FX)
    o CSSCALED-2005 ($10 credit towards the purchase of a .45 Scaled Replica)
    o CSSCALED2-2005 ($10 credit towards the purchase of a .45 Scaled Replica)

Thanks nash! I only used 1 LE coupon in '05 so I'll probably use the other to order the Qui-Gon lightsaber.

Problem is, I think I need to rejoin in order to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    It's about time!!! I'm all over this one. Too bad no Liam Neeson Signature Edition. .
    That's why I'm waiting for the signature edition.

Jay fear not, below is from AMY.

We are working on this problem. If you have recently placed an order you want to use it on, please send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com with the order number and the code you want to use and we will take care of it for you.

DarthInwah wrote:
    Amy,

regarding the Y-Wing, I was not able to use the 2005 cs coupon. I thought they would still be able to be used. I would rather use the 05 coupon and save the 06 coupon for later.

thanx!

I'll send a PM as well.