Who is that weird Samurai guy and why is he staring at my posts?!?

The skyscraper ad in the right gutter of the forums for Mezco's Mez-itz, the green Samurai guy keeps angrily staring at my damn posts! It's freaky, he's staring RIGHT AT THEM!!! What the hell are you looking at?!? Stop it!

ps - in case this doesn't survive the test of time, and let's face it, the odds are VERY good that is to be expected, I've attached the ad, you'll have to picture it on the middle-right portion of the forums pages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mez_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	13411  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To be honest I'm more worried about the Vato looking at me like he's gonna stab me with a prison shank.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That Vato is my cousin Enrique and the Samurai is my adopted nephew To-Ti-Kim.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the little samurai looks like a hasbro version of the little guy from shrek. Lord Farquar was it? Like if hasbro went extreme with shrek like they seem to want to do with every property they have a license for. I'm just waiting for transforming mr potato head and mr potato head unleashed. hasbro are dumb enough to try it. the pirate dude reminds me of stacy Keach for some reason. kinda scary.

Never mock a Samurai.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

For that Samurai could be Chuck Norris in disguise.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Samaurais must have heard all our talk about Ninjas. There may be a showdown.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I don't know why, but I don't see most ad's on most websites. Just a little box that says advertisement.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    I don't know why, but I don't see most ad's on most websites. Just a little box that says advertisement.
    You probably have the image server blocked, or it could be that you have it set to only view images from the same server that the page is on.

Slicker, he's not a vato, he's a pirate like Jargo said. I kinda see what you mean, he's got a little Cheech in him, but he's supposed to be a pirate.

KH, now the samurai is staring right at your lying post!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The guy above that Samurai looks like a demented Mario. "Hey paizone, buy Nintendo or I'll kill you in your sleep, mama mia!"
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection